Halo Demo anyone?

SS4Brolly

CAGiversary!
You can get it for free at the official site. Has some online play, I'd like to see if anyone else has it and if they want to play.

thanks for the heads up brolly. i never knew about the free demo. i've always wanted to try this game. it's a no-go on the online play though. it would eat up too much of my craptacular bandwith.

alright i just installed. im gonna try to start a server, look for some thing like CAG server or Cheap Ass Gamer server. im gonna probably be [CAG]SneakyPenguin.

now everyone, install the demo MOTHER BRAIN COMMANDS IT!
album_pic.php

i killed the server cause no one came on :(

but, my friend (who doest come to this site, for shame!) started cheap gamers server. go there and say you know me. his name is DiabolicL

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I would install it, but I doubt my system could run it. Sorry Sneaky.[/quote]
same for me.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']After I install my HD I will re-install the demo. the only thing I hate about the demo is the sales pitch when you quit[/quote]

i hate the "sales pitch" too. In the beginning, I kept on watching everytime i exited, not knowing i could simply skip it.

Thanks for the link up there. I was looking for it ast night considering my new laptop can actually run the game

I beat it and really didn't like it. It was very mediocre. It needs way too much computer and there are better looking games out there. I won't bitch about it for too long but i would say that you should go and check out Chrome for a really great alternative to Halo.

bread's done
Back