Halo legendary edition - $10 @ Military Stores BX/PX

I thought they only had the one but the guy went to the back and found another, so they might have a few. Just give them a call. I think if they dont have it, they can order things from other PX/BX's, but Im not positive.

[quote name='StrifeX']For those of you who can (if any) shop at the military BX/PX, I bought the halo 3 legendary edition for $9.95.[/QUOTE]

Please add the store and price to the title, thanks.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Where is this place?[/QUOTE]

if you're not in the military, dont even bother. OP, i'd add "Military Only" to the thread title

This really needs to go in the regional section. Each AAFES or NEX has an individual electronics manager who has authority to decide clearance prices. Some exchanges never do video game clearance sales and some have them all the time. I would wager that outside of wherever this particular base the OP is talking about, you will not find another exchange with the same deal. I know none of the Navy or Marine bases in San Diego has anything but very old sports games and original Xbox titles on clearance right now and none of the local bases has had a good sale in literally years.

*Will forever regret paying $130+$20 one-day gamestop shipping for the game I only played once for the single-player."

I played the halo 3 multi-player beta like crazy, but when I had the actual game in my hands, I couldn't care for it.

[quote name='Xiemos']*Will forever regret paying $130+$20 one-day gamestop shipping for the game I only played once for the single-player." [/QUOTE]Daaaammn. $150 for Halo 3! Hell I recently purchased 12 PS3 games for about $150 when Gamestop had the 25% off used games coupon.

Man I miss shopping at AAFES/BX. If your not military or don't know anybody that is you won't be shopping at one of these. I've been out of the AF for 3 years now. And as someone stated above clearances are extremely YMMV at these.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']Do they have a website?[/QUOTE]

www.aafes.com ...But as stated many times already, if you're not in the military, don't bother. You have to login to even view items on AAFES.com. Besides, the videogames component of AAFES.com is ran by a vendor other than AAFES, the type that only sell consoles in bundles that cost about the same, or more than purchasing everything seperatly. I've only had issues ordering from them.

B&M AAFES though... I was one of the few to be able to take advantage of the old Crimson Skies XBL kits for $5 (yes $5 for a year of XBL, Crimson Skies, and an old XBL headset). And I managed to get Metroid Prime for $5 and Mega Man X collection for GC for about the same price a few months ago.

soo I went to the nearest PX and only found last years ps3 and 360 football and basketball games marked down. They had a good deal on gh: world tour, but its not as good as the amazon and gamestop deal.
Thanks anyway

[quote name='Xiemos']*Will forever regret paying $130+$20 one-day gamestop shipping for the game I only played once for the single-player." [/QUOTE]

Think about what you can get now for that much! (Night vision goggles) Beats a display helmet anyday.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']Guess working for the Army doesn't make me qualify.[/QUOTE]

Nope, unfortunately it doesn't. Though, I did eat lunch @ the PX earlier.

bread's done
Back