Halo Legendary Edition - $101 SHIPPED

Why pay: $102.00?
Our Price:
$101.00
spacer.gif

You Save: $1.00
I loled

[quote name='K3V']You're actually saving about $30 since the game is normally $129.99[/QUOTE]

Rampant fronting member?? :)

-The Praxis

LOL you "MUST" pre-order the Legendary edition because it will be limited , now look a few weeks later retailers are selling it cheaper than it was on launch... hmm and if it was limited why are these stores getting these to sell.. there can't be that many people that cancelled...

Ahh Im thinking it was all a fad to get people to buy as many copies on launch to make it the biggest selling game..

I will lauch if the stores get a bunch of these around Xmas...

[quote name='PyroGamer']Seriously, though... why would you pay $1 more?[/quote]

I realize it is a dollar cheaper, i just found it funny. Save $1. Yippie a whole < 1% off. It just tickled me. If I was in the market for a legendary, i probably would go wherever it was cheapest, even if it was only $1 less.

[quote name='rockytrh']I realize it is a dollar cheaper, i just found it funny. Save $1. Yippie a whole < 1% off. It just tickled me. If I was in the market for a legendary, i probably would go wherever it was cheapest, even if it was only $1 less.[/QUOTE]
you are a new cag, but a true cag.

[quote name='Jewelz23']you are a new cag, but a true cag.[/quote]

Oh yes, i have always been a cheap ass gamer, but only recently have found this wonderful place where we may be free to roam. A glorious land filled with coupons and discounts, and where MSRP has no bearing. :lol:

What if someone who actually paid full price for the LE on launch day at Best Buy bought this one now and returned it to BB with his original receipt?

Don't know if anyone knows, but I remember when this was announced it was slated to have 4 discs. When I received mine it had only 3 discs. When did they change the specs?

If I wasn't planning on walking out of Toys R Us sunday with 3 or 6 new games and that helmet could actually fit on my freakin' head, then i'd go for it.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']I wonder if the helmet would fit on a baby[/QUOTE]

If you baby has a square head

[quote name='rockytrh']I realize it is a dollar cheaper, i just found it funny. Save $1. Yippie a whole < 1% off. It just tickled me. If I was in the market for a legendary, i probably would go wherever it was cheapest, even if it was only $1 less.[/quote]

i loled too

might as well add a double cheeseburger with the deal

yeah.. i don't think i would spend 130 on this to begin with.. let alone 100..

damn i'm getting an xbox this year but my wallet doesn't like it.. who needs this junk?

[quote name='urzishra14']yeah.. i don't think i would spend 130 on this to begin with.. let alone 100..

damn i'm getting an xbox this year but my wallet doesn't like it.. who needs this junk?[/quote]

wouldn't it have made more sense if you said the 100 instead of the 130...?

anyways, good deal - just don't have the interest or a 360

[quote name='AlphakirA']$103 + s&h[/QUOTE]

Shipping and handling is always free at DeepDiscount, no matter how much or little you spend.

DEAD -
Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately the item listed below is discontinued, and cannot be shipped. You have not been charged for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your next visit at http://www.deepdiscount.com If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Item Description Quantity XBO444449 XBOX 360: HALO 3 LEGENDARY EDITION 1

Someday MS will come out with a line of Homiez set in the halo universe called Haloez for $0.75 each. I hope they make a small helmet(like those old school NFL helmets) to coincide with them.

[quote name='jiggawhat']Don't know if anyone knows, but I remember when this was announced it was slated to have 4 discs. When I received mine it had only 3 discs. When did they change the specs?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was changed from 4 to 3 sometime after the announcement of the legendary edition.

[quote name='dsullo']If you baby has a square head[/QUOTE]

It's more like if your baby has a rectangular head.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Someday MS will come out with a line of Homiez set in the halo universe called Haloez for $0.75 each. I hope they make a small helmet(like those old school NFL helmets) to coincide with them.[/quote]

HA!! I would fucking love if they did that. Still have all of my Homies

[quote name='Legolas813']Shipping and handling is always free at DeepDiscount, no matter how much or little you spend.[/quote]

That was quoted of me talking about TRU, I know about dd as that's my #1 go to for DVDs ;)

I think it was when they changed the price from 100 to 130. They said they added more but it all looks like the same amount of stuff before they uped the price. If it wasn't then, then it was when places other then Gamestop got the sku.

Almost with I would have got it for this price. I don't think it is worth more then 100.
[quote name='jiggawhat']Don't know if anyone knows, but I remember when this was announced it was slated to have 4 discs. When I received mine it had only 3 discs. When did they change the specs?[/QUOTE]

Don't bother buying it for the resale value. I got 2 extra legendaries at the $100 price and I tried selling them for $120 on craigslist (to pass the savings to other players) and had no one bite. Ended up returning the extra copies I got to CC and BB.

[quote name='AlphakirA']That was quoted of me talking about TRU, I know about dd as that's my #1 go to for DVDs ;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was half asleep last night and must have misread.

[quote name='NegativeZero']DEAD -
Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately the item listed below is discontinued, and cannot be shipped. You have not been charged for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your next visit at http://www.deepdiscount.com If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Item Description Quantity XBO444449 XBOX 360: HALO 3 LEGENDARY EDITION 1[/quote]

Deepdiscount has a reputation of showing an item in stock but when you complete your order, it gives you a message that item is no longer in stock or is backordered. I was about to buy this for my little bro, but I read all the negative reviews about items being cancelled and backordered.

[quote name='dsullo']If you baby has a square head[/QUOTE]

Babies usually have soft, unformed skulls, so you could potentially mold it into a square.

bread's done
Back