Halo misprint edition? PLEASE ANSWER QUESTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidMetal

CAGiversary!
Ok so my friend was alittle bit lazy and had me ask the question for him.

I have a mis-printed version of the original Halo game, before it got game of the year. The master chief is facing the wrong way and is in the wrong seat. It almost seems as if the image on the front disc is mirrored. Unfortunately, the game isn't really playable (some levels do not load), yet I can see this as a collector's item. Do you think anyone would want it?

I think the Master Chief on the wrong side is because of the differences between the regular edition of Halo, and the GOTY edition. As for the levels not loading, well I guess your disc is scratched.

[quote name='Porksta']As for the levels not loading, well I guess your disc is scratched.[/quote]

Either that or it wasn't burned properly. The OXM demo discs had this problem a lot.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Either that or it wasn't burned properly. The OXM demo discs had this problem a lot.[/quote]

I thought that they stamped mass-produced media, not burned...

[quote name='help1']Ultra rare, sell now on ebay for $500 BIN and $400 shipping[/quote]
:applause: congratulations
lol you're a retard. I didn't ask that question my friend just wanted to know.

[quote name='SolidMetal']:applause: congratulations
lol your a retard. I didn't ask that question my friend just wanted to know.[/quote]

It's actually you're a retard. I love irony.

[quote name='Short Round']It's actually you're a retard. I love irony.[/quote]
I buy all my clothes permanent press.

[quote name='zedarkness']Retard...anyways I want to check this out.[/quote]

\\:D/

[quote name='help1']Get it, irony. The word iron is in irony.

I thought it was funny...
[/quote]

:D Thanks.

[quote name='Short Round']Huh?[/quote]

[quote name='mguiddy']\\:D/

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

:D Thanks.[/quote]

I think both may be tards!

I'll buy your broken copy of halo with a misapplied label for $50,000.

[quote name='Apossum']I'll buy your broken copy of halo with a misapplied label for $50,000.[/QUOTE]

Not if I get it first!

[quote name='munch']Not if I get it first![/QUOTE]

Don't even think about it.

What ever offer munch makes, I'll offer $10 more and a super special rare edition of Drake of the 99 Dragons that came without a box or instructions + rare scratch marks from the factory on the bottom of the disc.

[quote name='Apossum']Don't even think about it.

What ever offer munch makes, I'll offer $10 more and a super special rare edition of Drake of the 99 Dragons that came without a box or instructions + rare scratch marks from the factory on the bottom of the disc.[/QUOTE]

Is the super special rare edition the one that comes w/ the limited edition bonus blockbuster rental sticker protector on top and limited print run registration card?

[quote name='Negative']Is the super special rare edition the one that comes w/ the limited edition bonus blockbuster rental sticker protector on top and limited print run registration card?[/QUOTE]

yep, stickers on BOTH sides.

[quote name='Apossum']I'll buy your broken copy of halo with a misapplied label for $50,000.[/quote]
its not mine god do you people read topics?
The retard was too lazy to register and asked me to post his question through AIM. I don't care to sell halo online. It doesn't matter, he's just starting stuff to sell and figuring out what to sell so he was too much of a lazy person to register and asked me to which i did nicely but of course you so called "haters" like to bash me.

LIKE OMG:hot:

Guys, guys. Calm down. Don't bash Solid Metal for my own idiocy. I asked the question, just too lazy to register.

And it wouldn't matter. I'd only sell the thing for $100,000. Your offers fail hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back