Halo:ODST $30 brand new at costco

lol, yea it probably shoulda been cheaper at release to begin with. btw, Blumpkin, what's the story on your power girl icon, who/what was it for?

[quote name='blahtastic']Website still says $52.99 so I think this is a YMMV deal.[/QUOTE]

it had a price tag sticker on it. this might be ymmv

[quote name='blahtastic']Website still says $52.99 so I think this is a YMMV deal.[/QUOTE]
It was around this price a couple days ago at Costco when I was there. So yeah I'm pretty sure its YMMV. Still a great deal if you can find it.

[quote name='Blumpkin']So it's finally below the $40 price point it should have been released at?[/QUOTE]

Full campaign, Firefight, and all of the Halo 3 MP. Yeah, ok. They should have just given it to us for free, instead.

WARNING: it's a huge YMMV, I work in one of the northwest stores and did an area check and found that out of all the northwest stores, only two of them have it at the 29.97 price and the rest have it at a 49.97 price.

[quote name='sonderiaom']WARNING: it's a huge YMMV, I work in one of the northwest stores and did an area check and found that out of all the northwest stores, only two of them have it at the 29.97 price and the rest have it at a 49.97 price.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the update!

bread's done
Back