Halo ODST $48.82 with $10 GC @ Walmart

Awesome sale, OP. It's almost making me want to buy this earlier I planned. Almost. I wonder if ODST underperformed this week sales-wise. The price drops have been ridiculous this week.

I just ordered mine, I bought an XBOX this week, so I don't have any of the previous Halo's. If friends of mine have Halo 3, and I have 3 ODST, can we play multilayer together?

[quote name='DTJustice']I just ordered mine, I bought an XBOX this week, so I don't have any of the previous Halo's. If friends of mine have Halo 3, and I have 3 ODST, can we play multilayer together?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but ODST has all map packs while Halo 3 needs to buy the DLC map packs so unless your friend has all the maps, your choices in playlists/maps will be limited, but you'll still be able to play together.

[quote name='DTJustice']I just ordered mine, I bought an XBOX this week, so I don't have any of the previous Halo's. If friends of mine have Halo 3, and I have 3 ODST, can we play multilayer together?[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed!!! You shouldn't buy Halo 3 unless you want the campaign from it (would be worth it if you can find it for cheap). Halo 3 ODST has 2 discs, one with the new campaign and firefight mode, and the other with all the Maps and Map Packs of Halo 3.

[quote name='bigredvan14']Awesome sale, OP. It's almost making me want to buy this earlier I planned. Almost. I wonder if ODST underperformed this week sales-wise. The price drops have been ridiculous this week.[/QUOTE]

didn't you see the articles on how well it performed the first day out the gate? 1 million unique games inless than 24 hours?? I don't think sales have been bad, I think the word of mouth is finally put to rest due to the fact that single player is very short, so not worth $60. That's why I'm not budging until it gets to b/t $30-$40.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']I'm seeing the price as 49.82, but good deal anyways!
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
49 bucks is not a bad price for this game, but its out of my budget so have to wait it out.

This game should have been 39.99 NEW, there is no way I am paying anything more than that for it.
6 hour single player campaign and no new multiplayer, just the halo 3 multiplayer?

Bah, also, the extra money for the "hoarde" mode is not worth it for me either!

Very solid deal. I wonder why it is 49.xx retail from Walmart? Anyway, great deal then but with the GC thrown in this has some serious value and possible flipping potential.

I can not allow myself to be sucked into the Halo hype again.
Haven never been much of a multiplayer gamer, I'm just not the biggest Halo fan.
But I always get sucked into buying the newest game because of awesome sales.
This time I need to resist.

bread's done
Back