Halo Reach $19.99 at Newegg.com

I am itching to get back into reach. Although I am preoccupied with Gears of War right now, I am definitely pre-ordering HALO: Anniversary.

When I purchase the anniversary, will I be up to date with all the maps and modes? or do I still need to buy a map pack for reach.

I'm curious because I remember taking a break from HALO 3 and getting back on only to find that I was blocked from a lot of gametypes because I didn't have the new maps.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']I am itching to get back into reach. Although I am preoccupied with Gears of War right now, I am definitely pre-ordering HALO: Anniversary.

When I purchase the anniversary, will I be up to date with all the maps and modes? or do I still need to buy a map pack for reach.

I'm curious because I remember taking a break from HALO 3 and getting back on only to find that I was blocked from a lot of gametypes because I didn't have the new maps.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the CE anniversary will include all the reach maps.

I called microcenter and they claim they price match newegg. I'll be picking up a copy today on the way home from work. Thanks OP!

Crazy, I was just thinking about how I want to buy this game, then I get on here and this is the first thing I see. Thanks!

bread's done
Back