Halo Reach $39.99 at Micro Center - In Store Only

[quote name='mrwogs2']$20 off MSRP. In-store only. Price is good 10/19-10/22.

Go get 'em, Midwesterners.[/QUOTE]

If I were interested, I'd probably go for the amazon 55 dollar plus 20 dollar game credit deal ...b/c of no tax so you figure that's around an $8 difference when you consider the credit/tax, but this is a good offer, too.

yeah this a good deal, and so soon after launch! Haters gonna hate, but I've enjoyed Reach campaign more than any other Halo game (except for Halo 3 when you're riding the Warthog in the last level with the base exploding around you, that was my best gaming moments ever!)

[quote name='mrwogs2']$20 off MSRP. In-store only. Price is good 10/19-10/22.

Go get 'em, Midwesterners.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Micro Center has stores all over the country. It's just that they don't have many stores at all and they're not in every state.

But, back on topic.

Thanks, I ordered a copy and will pick-up after wotk today! :cool:

[quote name='mogamer']Actually, Micro Center has stores all over the country. It's just that they don't have many stores at all and they're not in every state.

But, back on topic.

Thanks, I ordered a copy and will pick-up after wotk today! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yup, looks like the East Coast has it. Thanks OP, I know where I'm heading at lunch. :)

[quote name='token2k6']yeah this a good deal, and so soon after launch! Haters gonna hate, but I've enjoyed Reach campaign more than any other Halo game (except for Halo 3 when you're riding the Warthog in the last level with the base exploding around you, that was my best gaming moments ever!)[/QUOTE]

Yes that ending on 4 player co op was when i learned i halo 3 campaign. The only other time I enjoyed online that much was Gears 2 horde with 4 people.

Any chance Best Buy would price match this? Could the $20 Best Buy gift card offer work in conjunction?

Might be worth a try.

Sure thing! Glad to bring tidings of joy to CAG.

[quote name='Plastique']Thanks for the heads up OP. I've been waiting fir this game to reach $40.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back