Halo Reach and its Preorder Bonuses

Luketaru

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello, been looking at this game and it looks great.. Looking to get the legendary version which seems to be the best deal on Amazon. Gamestop is offering a special armor that is GS exclusive... so would it be best to order the Legendary from amazon and a regular copy from GS? Then return the GS one to GS after redeeming the code for the armor? They said they will email it so don't have to open the package.

I ask for advice! Thank you guys.

Depends how badly you want the Grenade Belt (and Recon Armor, although IIRC that's at all stores).

Honestly, I'd just order Legendary from Amazon and leave it at that. The grenade belt isn't worth buying another game, even if you're going to return it unopened.

I'd give you my grenade belt code, but I'm sort of a nerd about those things.

Yeah I realize it's kind of dumb but I would only be out the money a short period... what would be the best way to go about this? Order online or in-store? Online the code is emailed and in-store the code is on the receipt. Will B&M GS refund shipping costs if you return it to a store? Anyone have experience with something like this?

bread's done
Back