Halo: Reach Defiant map pack download code hunt ROUND TWO (Examiner.com)

Went through it for a 3rd time now, the link for the articles are there more then that? It's only showing 7 pages and I've went through it 3 times now...

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Thanks for hanging in there everyone. Here's a bonus code just for you CAGers.

T6GVT-DYF3K-76KT3-TYJG9-WXD7Z[/QUOTE]

got it, thank you

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Thanks for hanging in there everyone. Here's a bonus code just for you CAGers.

T6GVT-DYF3K-76KT3-TYJG9-WXD7Z[/QUOTE]

doh, used :(

[quote name='Papa Neorev']amen lol

gotta keep these things in the CAG family[/QUOTE]

true that, I hope bluedotlounge gives us a heads up when the next code goes up so I don't need to keep hovering over his articles tho haha

[quote name='Endangered']Its only been up 2 minutes, how could you look through all the articles? Its taken me 10 minutes just to scan 4 pages[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the earlier code

He has 7 pages of article listings guys.

Check the source code if you need to, he wouldn't make it THAT easy now would he?

Curses, I didn't realize two had already been found....The odds are lookings slim now.

I got this one: TWFM7-7HK3T-647X2-2FTDY-XY6XZ

It was posted on the main article for some reason. Thanks for the giveaway, and I look forward to reading your articles.

[quote name='KingFudd']I got this one: TWFM7-7HK3T-647X2-2FTDY-XY6XZ

It was posted on the main article for some reason. Thanks for the giveaway, and I look forward to reading your articles.[/QUOTE]

grats

[quote name='clickpow']http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/why-fighting-games-suck

one of the worst articles I've ever read in my entire life, how is he a part of your team?

+ that video of the guile vs claw is against a computer, if you lose to someone like that or pretty much most of the ways he described you are retarded[/QUOTE]

That's the dark side of Examiner.com. On the brightside, I don't have to interact with him at all nor am I obliged to help him or anyone else on the site with my industry hook-ups.

Well good luck for whoever stays up and finds the next code! I'm off to bed soon since I need to get up at 5am est and work for 14 hours so I'll sadly miss out on the rest contest. Thanks again bluedotlounge for the contest and the ones before this always had fun playing. Ashamed I work to much now to be home and enjoy playing. Keep up the good work and keep watching that anime! XD

are they all used up? the article said you were giving away 5 of them, and in this forum i have counted five used codes.

[quote name='chumush']Wow its 1:20 am here in the U,K but i cant drag myself away lol!![/QUOTE]

Take a nap and come back at 4:20 am

[quote name='bluedotlounge']That's the dark side of Examiner.com. On the brightside, I don't have to interact with him at all nor am I obliged to help him or anyone else on the site with my industry hook-ups.[/QUOTE]

nice =), yeah that guy definitely doesn't deserve no hook ups with that type of outlook on fighting games

doesn't look like I'm going to be finding one of these codes any time soon. Really shouldn't be spending my time looking, considering I have finals this week.

Well that's it, searched every single past article on that site, found only 2 codes (both redeemed :cry:)

Don't have the endurance to continue trying.

[quote name='chaoticorder75']Hate to break it to you but the next one doesnt get posted till around 4:20 gmt[/QUOTE]

...Well that's a spirit breaker. :fridge:

bread's done
Back