Halo: Reach Early Beta Access

CakeInMaBeard

CAGiversary!
Contest here.

Everyone wants the chance to play Halo: Reach before the game is officially released, and here's your shot. G4 is giving away twenty codes for Halo: Reach fans who want early access to the multiplayer beta. This will let you the fight this weekend, before the May 3rd release. And all you need to do to win is enter our sweepstakes and be lucky enough to be chosen. Easy, right?
The entry period ends at 3:00PM PT on April 29, 2010, so visit our sweepstakes page now.

I've been looking into getting ODST, if only for the MP disc and the beta access. Missed both of my chances so far by not having played Halo 2 on this Gamertag and not having bought ODST.

People who have ODST already shouldn't even bother entering contests like these, but we all know some kids just can't wait to play a beta a few days earlier and will still try to enter these contests despite already having ODST right next to them.

@ OP, thanks for the link.

[quote name='sphaloman']People who have ODST already shouldn't even bother entering contests like these, but we all know some kids just can't wait to play a beta a few days earlier and will still try to enter these contests despite already having ODST right next to them.

@ OP, thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]

I have ODST but my buddy was going to borrow my copy from time to time to play. If I were to get into the Beta without having to use ODST then we can play together. But I know what you mean, it should exclude the people who only want that extra couple days, but oh well.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have ODST but my buddy was going to borrow my copy from time to time to play. If I were to get into the Beta without having to use ODST then we can play together. But I know what you mean, it should exclude the people who only want that extra couple days, but oh well.[/QUOTE]
You and your buddy can hang out at each other's homes every once in a while; directly from Bungie themselves: Halo Reach is gonna allow split-screen guests.

I think we should use maintain this thread for all Halo Reach beta giveaways; there seem to be a lot floating around.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']You and your buddy can hang out at each other's homes every once in a while; directly from Bungie themselves: Halo Reach is gonna allow split-screen guests.

I think we should use maintain this thread for all Halo Reach beta giveaways; there seem to be a lot floating around.[/QUOTE]

Hm, I honestly didn't even think of that. I definitely used split screen with the Halo 3 beta through Crackdown, but now I am not at home with a 46 inch. Now I am at college with my secondary monitor as my gaming screen so split screen is not the most ideal.

Either way, thank you for reminding me about the split screen, that for some reason completely slipped my mind!

First off, I ain't no kid. I'm 23 and it's my birthday. I want early access into Reach and I will pay for it. I'm sick of playing Halo 3 at the moment. >

bread's done
Back