Halo Reach fans? Enjoy 160 points and a 48hr Gold pass on us.

Akio

CAGiversary!
Just received an email for a 48 hour code xbox live gold with 160 microsoft points free on my silver. Not sure if everyone is getting this, so go check your xbox live emails.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont think you can buy it off the marketplace with points, or can you (I havent checked)? and you'd be surprised at the shit people will buy off ebay.[/QUOTE]http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-HALO-R...122?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b58dd2da

THE BANSHEE PROP ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE. THIS IS A RARE CODE AND EVENTUALLY WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. GET YOURS NOW WHILE ITS AVAILABLE!!!
Thing is, I'm sure thousands now have this code so it's not so rare anymore. Anyway my loss for not checking. shit. :lol:

[quote name='Tha Doc']is it rare? what's stopping people from just getting it with some points?[/QUOTE]

You can only get it by purchasing th Halo Reach Controller.

Yup, I just got the map thing. I've never even PLAYED deathmatch in any Halo game. Surprisingly, even getting to spend money won't make me play it.

My 3 gamertags all show the noble pack stuff saying it is out and such. There is no code for anything in them. I only got one of the 3 in gold state to.

I got the Banshee. But I laugh at anyone who tries to sell it, from email:
One-time use code valid for named recipient of this e-mail in the 50 United States or Washington D.C. Code is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Code must be redeemed by June 30, 2011.
Ignorance is a curse

[quote name='Wargamer']I got the Banshee. But I laugh at anyone who tries to sell it, from email:Ignorance is a curse[/QUOTE]

They've said it only works for you before, but it's been a lie. If anyone isn't using their banshee I'd gladly take it and give it a shot myself and post my results back. :p

I'm Gold...
They gave me a 48hr code and a code to download the RC Banshee Avatar Prop, no points for me :(

Would like to sell my Banshee, any offers? :p

[quote name='Player2']LOL, I got the email about the Noble Map Pack (which I already bought on 11/30). No free points, no Banshee prop (which I would've loved to have!)

"Hey Xbox gamer, thanks for dropping $60/year on XBL! Now go buy some maps for $10!" :cry:[/QUOTE]

Why are you dogging on Microsoft when you went and bought it? You're part of the "problem." :roll:

I haven't received an email from them at all. :cry:

I deleted the email, like every other Xbox.com email I get every other day. I wish I knew about this before deleting it. Oh well. :cry:

Lol, I pay for Gold, I paid full price for Halo: Reach, and I bought the map pack once it came out. And all I get is an email telling me to buy the map pack that I've already purchased, Lol again.

Almost deleted this email from them. Thanks for the 160 points Msoft!

halo.jpg

I have a question one of my older gamertags i use outlook to get my emails from gmail. The question is i can not grab graphics for some reason outlook blocked them and email on gmail is long gone anyway to recover the graphics? I clicked the thing to download graphics but it always fails.

i dont understand how u guys get those. i never receive anything besides ADs. Last thing i receive from them was this REWARD thing that they want me to join.

[quote name='2sday']I've never gotten an e-mail from XBOX LIVE. Why is this?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you have your account preferences set for no contact? On the new Xbox Dashboard you can change this, IIRC it's in the 'My Xbox' row, then select the tab that shows your avatar/gamertag. There's a bunch of settings for privacy and contact preferences, including one for receiving marketing email from MS.

I've been a XBL member almost since day one (Original Xbox), Played Reach, bought the map pack (gamestop preorder), gold member, and I've played GFWL titles but nothing in my email box. Must be for silver members or something else.

I did on the other hand get 160 points a month or so ago in an ad for Trials HD so go figure. Shame they didn't send out more of the banshee props that sounds cool.

bread's done
Back