Halo: Reach for 49.99 @NewEgg.com!!!!

Uhm ... there have been like 3 multipage threads with deals on Reach for the past week but ... yeah, not bad for folks that missed them I guess. It's the thought that counts, so thanks op

Needs more exclamation points before this is a real deal!!!!!

I have no interest in the game, but even I have seen an large number of better deals in the past week.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']There was far better deals..Luke warm.[/QUOTE]

If you dont like it then what are you doing in here? He posted something he found thats a deal because its better than msrp. If you dont like it then dont come in and certainly dont just take a shit in his thread and leave.

This forum is built on us helping eachother, if all anyone did was bitch about a deal because they didnt like it then no one would bother posting deals.

If you dont like it then thats fine, shut your cake hole and move on.

[quote name='ploppsdman']$58.10 on amazon w/ $20 video game credit ...[/QUOTE]

Some people would rather have the 10 off then the 20 gaming credit.

I personally like the credit because i buy alot of games. :lol:

To each their own.

[quote name='gargus']If you dont like it then what are you doing in here? He posted something he found thats a deal because its better than msrp. If you dont like it then dont come in and certainly dont just take a shit in his thread and leave.

This forum is built on us helping eachother, if all anyone did was bitch about a deal because they didnt like it then no one would bother posting deals.

If you dont like it then thats fine, shut your cake hole and move on.[/QUOTE]
No, you learn your place and move along
The thread creator told about a "deal" that's currently the 3rd or 4th best deal, all he did was say there's better deals out there.

[quote name='havuk']I bought it at BB and got a $20 gc and $10 in gamer rewards, ends today but I'd call that a deal...[/QUOTE]

Negative your preorder it to get the 500 gamer reward points. But i agree on the 20 gc that ends today.

And thats a heck of a deal on release day. 20 GC lets roll

I've already bought the game, but the exclamation points brought me in.

On games I don't have and are looking for a deal on I appreciate someone coming in and mentioning better deals than the OP's - it's not thread-crapping - it's dropping knowledge.

I want the best deal. Period. If someone's feelings gets hurt because they didn't know there were better deals out there then get off the internet.

[quote name='jaybird']

On games I don't have and are looking for a deal on I appreciate someone coming in and mentioning better deals than the OP's - it's not thread-crapping - it's dropping knowledge.
[/QUOTE]

But then when they say "there's better deals" and dont even mention what said better deals are, they are really just being an asshat and not trying to help.

To the OP, I can see this being of help to some as it's about the only deal I've seen on Reach that didnt include a future purchase, so thanks (even though I doubt I'll personally buy the game at all).

Thanks, OP.

I couldn't care less about gift cards towards future purchases, I'd rather take a discount at purchase.

I wouldn't call picking up Reach for $44.79 after Fry's PM + a $20 giftcard at Best Buy trolling ... but that's just me

[quote name='etcrane']I wouldn't call picking up Reach for $44.79 after Fry's PM + a $20 giftcard at Best Buy trolling ... but that's just me[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call it trolling but it's certainly annoying to just pop in and say there are better deals without linking to them. :bouncy:

To the people crying troll... if you somehow missed all the Reach threads (including CheapyD's massive thread that was featured on the front page) then you deserve what you get. This is a lukewarm deal, get over it.

bread's done
Back