Halo Reach - Full Game Download Card $15.48 Shipped Amazon 3rd Party

if you are on ebay you can typically get these for under 15 no problem, plus code might be emailed to you right away. There were a lot of people sent them for free after the Beta disks stopped working, so a little extra to flood the market with.

[quote name='XT14']if you are on ebay you can typically get these for under 15 no problem, plus code might be emailed to you right away. There were a lot of people sent them for free after the Beta disks stopped working, so a little extra to flood the market with.[/QUOTE]

Yep. There are lots of copies people got for free and are selling for a profit.

Sadly the worst multiplayer I've played. Hopefully single player is better. Starting it tomorrow.

Wait the beta disc that was sent out when they were testing the old "new" dashboard don't work anymore??

EDIT: Just tested mine....damn it. Is there a way I can get a code from them? Like to a contact them?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Wait the beta disc that was sent out when they were testing the old "new" dashboard don't work anymore??

EDIT: Just tested mine....damn it. Is there a way I can get a code from them? Like to a contact them?[/QUOTE]

they should have emailed one to the regular email address you have linked with your XBL account. That is how I got mine at least. Considering it has been this long I doubt you'd find it in your spam mail, but you could always call them and find out, everyone was supposed to get it if you participated in that program.

You can get these codes on Ebay for really cheap along with any code that's been included in a bundle in the past. I highly recommend the Fruit Ninja/Gunstringer cards for those of you that have Kinect. Gunstringer is fucking awesome.

[quote name='Blaster man']You can get these codes on Ebay for really cheap along with any code that's been included in a bundle in the past. I highly recommend the Fruit Ninja/Gunstringer cards for those of you that have Kinect. Gunstringer is fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

yah think I got that pair for $12 the other day, i'm sure you can get it for $10 without much effort...plus child of eden is a must buy at such a low price IMO....kinda wanna sell my disc copy just so I don't have to mess with that since it's so cheap to get the download...I'm starting to love these pack-in games just because people can sell the codes so cheap :D

[quote name='XT14']yah think I got that pair for $12 the other day, i'm sure you can get it for $10 without much effort...plus child of eden is a must buy at such a low price IMO....kinda wanna sell my disc copy just so I don't have to mess with that since it's so cheap to get the download...I'm starting to love these pack-in games just because people can sell the codes so cheap :D[/QUOTE]
I bought all of those games for around $30 last month, just remembered that I need to sell my disk copy of Child of Eden. I already had Fruit Ninja, resold it and someone bought the code from me on eBay for $22! :lol:

bread's done
Back