Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

GenPirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I went to 7-11 and they had a pad so I grabbed a few extra codes. First three people to PM me get a code. It's for a Premium theme that I assume is exclusive to 7-11 so meh. I entered one but then I had to run out somewhere so I didn't get to check the theme out but it says on the thing that it's a premium theme.

If you have codes you're welcome to use this thread to give them away

Last edited by a moderator:
No room in the inbox :(

But since everyone else is doing this, I'm rather interested in this halo reach premium theme and as I couldnt pm you before GenPirate, if you get an extra code I will personally use it and enjoy it for a long time :)

Hooray, after 7 days of patiently waiting I got a code from Fear No Darkness! (Refer to the bottom of page 6) As my post went unnoticed I was wondering if I was ever going to get a code from a kind cheapassgamer. But thanks to the awesome Fear No Darkness I have acquired it! Now I will enjoy this forever!!! Thanks again Darkness!

Codes sent (got spammed and killed my inbox lol). I plan to grab some more later tonight or tomorrow so I will send out more (and clear out some messages).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I don't want to destroy your PM box by bothering you with a PM, so if you get another one please PM me, I'd really appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Wow, thats is lazy .. hehe ^_^

[quote name='EnronLackey']Wow, thats is lazy .. hehe ^_^[/QUOTE]I think it's considerate. I was about to (and am currently trying to) do the same thing. Wouldn't you rather the leaches post in a thread than spam your inbox?

With that said, if you have a spare, let me know. If not, obviously it's no biggie.

I would also love a code. I wish there was a 7-eleven in my area because I would just go get one but, the closest one to me is 150 miles away.

Edit: Thanks for a code.

defib_domo.jpg

Short long story: I walk in to 7-11 this rainy night armed with my wits and my NRA pocket knife. I walk to the case containing the drinks and codes and I see the pad is still as I left it. I begin to think to myself "If they see the pad completely gone they will probably review the security tapes, them damn pesky Ingines". So I peel off a giant handful but alas the hole punch will not rip with that thick stash of codes I am trying to rip off of the pad. I whip out my knife and being to work on the hole (that sounds wrong) and I look up. Someone wearing a shirt resembling 7-11's uniform is looking at down me. I notice he does not work for 7-11 but the company he works for has a similar style uniform. I think to myself "phew" while wiping the sweat from my brow. I go back to slicing through that damn glue that holds the pages together, finally the will of my knife proves to be too strong for the pages and I am through. I stuff them in my pocket, grab an orange soda, pay, and I am out of there.

Long story short: I got more codes, bro.

I have so many tabs open I assume codes are spent. Maybe I will grab more tomorrow, maybe not. Don't count on it but PM me if you want just in case (wait till 8PM EST to pm just in case you have a code coming your way).

TO PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED A CODE: IF THE CODE DOES NOT WORK, PM ME AND I WILL CHECK IT AGAINST MY RECORDS TO MAKE SURE I DID NOT TYPE A WRONG KEY.

thanks gen... its actually a much better theme then i expected. no big ass 7-11 stamp or anything (unless i am missing something) . thanks again op

[quote name='GenPirate']
defib_domo.jpg

Short long story: I walk in to 7-11 this rainy night armed with my wits and my NRA pocket knife. I walk to the case containing the drinks and codes and I see the pad is still as I left it. I begin to think to myself "If they see the pad completely gone they will probably review the security tapes, them damn pesky Ingines". So I peel off a giant handful but alas the hole punch will not rip with that thick stash of codes I am trying to rip off of the pad. I whip out my knife and being to work on the hole (that sounds wrong) and I look up. Someone wearing a shirt resembling 7-11's uniform is looking at down me. I notice he does not work for 7-11 but the company he works for has a similar style uniform. I think to myself "phew" while wiping the sweat from my brow. I go back to slicing through that damn glue that holds the pages together, finally the will of my knife proves to be too strong for the pages and I am through. I stuff them in my pocket, grab an orange soda, pay, and I am out of there.

Long story short: I got more codes, bro.[/QUOTE]

Brave soul, your courage is not for naught!

I will enjoy this code, thanks a bunch!

i'd be in for one as well. I'm late on the list but its always worth asking. I'll have to check out my 7-11 for them and see if they have any, doubt it tho mine doesn't seem to do these types of promotions

if you have enough, i'd greatly appreciate it if you could spare one for me (no 7-11 here). thanks either way. much love for giving them to CAGers instead of trying to sell them.

Pls, add me to list of those wanting a code. Didn't wanna add another PM to your likely overflowing inbox before you had more codes.

bread's done
Back