Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

Thanks Gen! It's a really awesome looking premium theme, especially for free. (comparable to the Invasion theme) It's nice to get something that isn't plastered with corporate logos, like the Dr.P Iron Man themes. I never set foot into 7-11's, but I'll definitely see if any around my area have these codes.

Thanks, Gen!

EDIT: Just checked the theme out, and it's pretty much along the lines of the Invasion theme as others have pointed out, just with different pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes if anyone has an extra code may i please have one? i do not have any 7-11's in my city and i would love to have this. thank you

I checked 2 of my local 7-11 stores yesterday for codes (to give away as well) but no luck, all they had was the ea promotion going on. So if someone can hook me up with a code i'd appreciate it. Thanks

Just figured I would mention where the 7-11 is that I found them. I was born, raised, and still live at the Jersey shore. The 7-11 that has them is the one in West Long Branch on Locust Ave near the Spirit station (use to be Exxon) :)

Yeah, it sucks that Fort Monmouth is closing. They invented the technology for night vision goggles there! I assume you were rerouted to Maryland?

Yup. I grew up in Bergen, went to TCNJ near Trenton, then worked at the Fort. I figure I'll get used to not living in Jersey, but for now, it just feels weird.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the Long Branch area when the Fort's gone for good. Monmouth-U will still be around, and it's still a beach (i.e. summer economy) area, but I do wonder how local businesses will adjust to the year-round loss. I know one place, the Cypress Cafe in Shrewsbury, said they were packing up shop and following the workforce down to Maryland.

They had a celebration a few months back, I believe it was the Fort's 93rd birthday - so close to 100 years in operation, but it'll close while it's still just 94; kinda sad.

I got some codes from my local 7-11

I'll give codes away to the next 5 people that post in this thread...only disclaimer is that you must be a CAG member 3 months or more. NO PMs please!

Go!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I got some codes from my local 7-11

I'll give codes away to the next 5 people that post in this thread...only disclaimer is that you must be a CAG member 3 months or more. NO PMs please!

Go![/QUOTE]

I'm the first one

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I got some codes from my local 7-11

Go![/QUOTE]

I'm in!

I got seven more codes as well. You must be a CAG Vet and post in this thread, no PMs (make sure you mention that you want one from me). I would have grabbed more but a 7-11 employee was taking stock nearby and would have spotted me.

GenPirate, I would like one please.

Edit:*Thanks man, Good Karma for you!*

Sadly enough. My iPod isn't letting me send a messege to you so if you get anymore that would be sweet (I want it :D)

[quote name='KiLL3r']I'm the first one[/QUOTE]

Sent.

[quote name='slickcaggamer']I'm in![/QUOTE]

I can't PM you, is your inbox full?

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']I'd like one~[/QUOTE]

Sent.

=========

I got 2 more...anyone that wants one from me, please specifically state that you want one from me.

[quote name='goMaki']GenPirate, I would love one if you have any left.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bzchanboy']GenPirate I'd like one as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jonboy71']I'd like to give one to my 12 year old son[/QUOTE]

Sent to all three of you. I have (edit) NO codes left, remember to mention my name in your post for one! First post after this post that has my username mentioned in it gets the final code. I may or may not get more codes, depends if I stop to get a drink.

[quote name='GenPirate']Sent to all three of you. I have (edit) one codes left, remember to mention my name in your post for one! First post after this post that has my username mentioned in it gets the final code. I may or may not get more codes, depends if I stop to get a drink.[/QUOTE]
awww I was too late, thanks for the freebies anyways GenPirate.

I have 8 extra codes for the 7-11 Halo: Reach premium theme, so if anybody still wants one, just PM me. I'll post again once they are all gone.

[quote name='splintercell']I have 8 extra codes for the 7-11 Halo: Reach premium theme, so if anybody still wants one, just PM me. I'll post again once they are all gone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks the code worked.

[quote name='splintercell']All 8 are gone for now unfortunately. I'll see about getting some more over the weekend.[/QUOTE]
Aww, thought I was fast enough this time since I PM'ed you pretty fast.

[quote name='splintercell']All 8 are gone for now unfortunately. I'll see about getting some more over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

you're the man

bread's done
Back