Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

most likely not any left, but if anyone has one left i would very much appreciate it. I would get one from my 7-11, but i know for a fact they don't have any. I would have seen it when i was there a few days ago.

I would be "honored" to receive one of these themes, if someone has an extra code for me.

Thank you in advance.

Dangit. Missed both GenPirate and LinkinPrime updates. Thanks for sharing, guys! Hopefully another generous CAG will drop a few.

Visited two closest 7-11 stores but came up empty. Not surprised.

Thanks for the preview OddBall. Shame the quality is so low.

edit: Props to splintercell, too. Overlooked ya post.

I stopped by two 7-11s today here in LA and was unable to find any codes. I was able to find codes on the bottom of Slurpee cups for the Get into Game thingie. Where exactly are the codes located?

And if there is an extra one, I'd love to get in line for it.

[quote name='tlwizard']I stopped by two 7-11s today here in LA and was unable to find any codes. I was able to find codes on the bottom of Slurpee cups for the Get into Game thingie. Where exactly are the codes located?

And if there is an extra one, I'd love to get in line for it.[/QUOTE]

They look like theses:
Y4TcE.jpg

8vH5o.jpg

zGYem.jpg

Ok, here we go. I have a ton of these Premium themes so PM me if you'd like one. First come first serve. I'll be on for a little while then I'm going to bed. I have work in the morning and I'll send out more after work.

I have 711s everywhere near me so I took it on myself to get any many as I could for my fellow CAGS. 18 given out so far.

I'm quickly being overwhelmed with PMs. I'll get to you.

*Whew* This is more work than I thought. ;)
I don't have the time or inbox space to individually reply to all your thank you PMs, but it's my pleasure and you're all very welcome.

OK, I'm done for the night. I have to go to bed for work tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy your themes. After work tomorrow I'll see what I can do about getting some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op, don't want to send you a pm since I'm sure you are being flooded.

very nice theme might I add. A lot nicer than that free one they gave us launch week

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Ok, here we go. I have a ton of these Premium themes so PM me if you'd like one. First come first serve. I'll be on for a little while then I'm going to bed. I have work in the morning and I'll send out more after work.

I have 711s everywhere near me so I took it on myself to get any many as I could for my fellow CAGS. 18 given out so far.

I'm quickly being overwhelmed with PMs. I'll get to you.

*Whew* This is more work than I thought. ;)
I don't have the time or inbox space to individually reply to all your thank you PMs, but it's my pleasure and you're all very welcome.

OK, I'm done for the night. I have to go to bed for work tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy your themes. After work tomorrow I'll see what I can do about getting some more.[/QUOTE]

your PM inbox has been full for awhile now so i'll ask you here. Can I please have a code? I'd appreciate it, thanks!

I never understand the point of begging for codes on threads, its not like anyone reads back and hooks people up with codes. With that said, I got 5 more...the next 5 people to post in this thread that have been CAGs for a year or more get them.

ABSOLUTELY NO PMs!

Go!

bread's done
Back