Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

[quote name='Insane dead']I'd like a code please.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='azndanny']I want one please.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='m3talst0rm']can I have one?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='phenommsu']Sure i will take one if you have it. thanks[/QUOTE]

Done.

I miscounted...I actually have one more left.

[quote name='J-banks']I take one if you have one left. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Both you and Insane Dead were not over the year mark, but close enough ;)

All gone!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']the next 5 people to post in this thread that have been CAGs for a year or more get them.

Go![/QUOTE]
D'oh! Missed your drop again.

Only an hour off this time, so at least I'm gettin closer. ;)

I grabbed another set of the premium theme codes at 7-11, and after covering some previous outstanding requests, there are 20 left, so anybody who still wants one can PM me. First come, first serve and I wish I had enough for all who still want one.

I'll post back here when all 20 are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demand was a little slower than anticipated tonight, so the 6 people that PMed me have codes on the way, I am stepping away from the computer for the day, and we'll resume this tomorrow, with 14 to go.

[quote name='splintercell']Demand was a little slower than anticipated tonight, so the 6 people that PMed me have codes on the way, I am stepping away from the computer for the day, and we'll resume this tomorrow, with 14 to go.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code splintercell!

[quote name='splintercell']I grabbed another set of the premium theme codes at 7-11, and after covering some previous outstanding requests, there are 20 left, so anybody who still wants one can PM me.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I always get here almost exactly an hour before or after the code offers. :lol: Most likely too late, but sending a PM know.

[quote name='splintercell']Demand was a little slower than anticipated tonight, so the 6 people that PMed me have codes on the way, I am stepping away from the computer for the day, and we'll resume this tomorrow, with 14 to go.[/QUOTE]

I sent a PM as well. I hope I'm one of those 14.

Holy Hand Grenades, this place is a lot busier than when I left. I'll be on for the next half hour so whoever wants a code, please ask in the thread, my inbox is currently full from last night & I don't feel like going through it right now. I also don't know if anyone who asked AFTER I got offline got one so I don't want to send them out to people who already got one so ask In The Thread!

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Holy Hand Grenades, this place is a lot busier than when I left. I'll be on for the next half hour so whoever wants a code, please ask in the thread, my inbox is currently full from last night & I don't feel like going through it right now. I also don't know if anyone who asked AFTER I got offline got one so I don't want to send them out to people who already got one so ask In The Thread![/QUOTE]

I'd like one

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Holy Hand Grenades, this place is a lot busier than when I left. I'll be on for the next half hour so whoever wants a code, please ask in the thread, my inbox is currently full from last night & I don't feel like going through it right now. I also don't know if anyone who asked AFTER I got offline got one so I don't want to send them out to people who already got one so ask In The Thread![/QUOTE]
I would like one too. Please and thanks

I'd like one, thanks.

I would love to get one. I would give it to my brother since he really enjoys Halo. I want it too but if you can only give one, I'll give it to him.

Ok guys, I'm done. DORC (I've been giving out 1 per CAG member sorry brother) & blackhole82 are my last for tonight. I'm doing my best to get and give out as many as possible & I'm grateful others are helping. I'm surprised at the lack of 711s near everyone. I believe I've uh, we'll say liberated, over 25 coupons so far for the common good, but I've lost count at this point.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Ok guys, I'm done. DORC (I've been giving out 1 per CAG member sorry brother) & blackhole82 are my last for tonight. I'm doing my best to get and give out as many as possible & I'm grateful others are helping. I'm surprised at the lack of 711s near everyone. I believe I've uh, we'll say liberated, over 25 coupons so far for the common good, but I've lost count at this point.[/QUOTE]

If you have any left over I would appreciate a code. I'll go check a couple of 7-11's in my area and see if they have any. I'll be sure to give out anything I find.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Ok guys, I'm done. DORC (I've been giving out 1 per CAG member sorry brother) & blackhole82 are my last for tonight. I'm doing my best to get and give out as many as possible & I'm grateful others are helping. I'm surprised at the lack of 711s near everyone. I believe I've uh, we'll say liberated, over 25 coupons so far for the common good, but I've lost count at this point.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the codes Darkness, that was a thoroughly nice thing to do for the CAGs.

I'd like one as well if it isn't too much trouble.

EDIT: Thanks Fear No Darkness, theme looks awesome!

Sent ya a pm before Darkness, hope you still have a few codes to spare.:)

Just walk to the 7-11, and they don't have any of those coupons *sigh*. If you have any extra "Fear No Darkness", i would like have one.

Got my code from splintercell, again thank you.

I just send you a pm, thanks for getting so many coupons.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']I'm surprised at the lack of 711s near everyone. I believe I've uh, we'll say liberated, over 25 coupons so far for the common good, but I've lost count at this point.[/QUOTE]
We appreciate your efforts. :applause:

Yeah, I'd always assumed 7-Eleven was way more widespread than this. Maybe not McDonald's-level saturation, but pretty darn close.

Most of the convenience stores on my day-to-day routes seem to be Royal Farms or "mom & pop" joints. The 7-11s I've checked are either not participating or have been cleaned out (hmm...maybe Fear No Darkness & splintercell have been dippin into MD ;)).

Well, thanks again for the code. I'll still keep my eye out on behalf of fellow CAGs, but I'm not too hopeful.

I just sent out codes to all the overnight PM people, and six are left at this point. Usual drill: PM me, and once these are gone, I won't have any more probably until the weekend.

[quote name='splintercell']I just sent out codes to all the overnight PM people, and six are left at this point. Usual drill: PM me, and once these are gone, I won't have any more probably until the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code splintercell. Just wish I wasn't at work right now so I could put it in and look at my shiney new theme. :bomb:

bread's done
Back