Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

Curse my training status! D<

Funny thing is, I have more posts than the Veteran above me. >_>

Regardless, thanks for sharing codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes if anyone has an extra code and wouldn't mind parting with it please pm me. i've been trying to get ahold of one as there are no 7-11's in memphis,tn or surrounding area. :whistle2:(

It Sucks, because I don't even have any 7-11's around me in KY! :( Never had a Slurpee in my life *sigh*

At least don't deny me of this, anyone has a extra Theme code, please hook me up as well. Thanks in advance!

I'm interested in one. I've got my coke rewards I'd be willing to trade and I might have a nobile 6 avatar helmet id trade.

[quote name='GenPirate']I will probably go to 7-11 tomorrow. If they have any left I will grab the rest of the codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, GenPirate! I hope you find more! :)

My wife and I recently "liberated" about 45 of the theme codes, so if anybody still needs one, please PM me.
First come, first serve, and I'll post here again when they are all spoken for.

[quote name='splintercell']My wife and I recently "liberated" about 45 of the theme codes, so if anybody still needs one, please PM me.
First come, first serve, and I'll post here again when they are all spoken for.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see people are still finding them. I went to 7-11 yesterday and they had no more codes (I took 90% of their codes when they did have them).

PM sent. Thanks splintercell!

Sorry if this has been asked, but where inside the store do they keep these coupons? Near the slurpees? I looked and couldn't find anything but I want to make a long drive and go to a bunch 7-11 stores just for CAG!

[quote name='Reibear']I sent a PM earlier today but didn't think about making a post here.[/QUOTE]
I sent a PM last night, but also forgot to post here. Thanks Splintercell!

[quote name='yamayama']PM sent. Thanks splintercell!

Sorry if this has been asked, but where inside the store do they keep these coupons? Near the slurpees? I looked and couldn't find anything but I want to make a long drive and go to a bunch 7-11 stores just for CAG![/QUOTE]
Well, there are 3 different coupons if you know where to look. One of them should be on the door right in front of the 20oz Mountain Dew bottles. If you go by the energy drinks, there should be another coupon on the door for $0.50 off 2 Amps. There is also a 2 Liter coupon attached to various Pepsi/Mountain Dew products that could either be in the fridge below the 20oz bottles or somewhere in the store on an endcap display.

All of my codes from this batch have been spoken for. I will type/copy/paste and generally send them out later tonight, so thanks for your patience!

bread's done
Back