halo reach legendary $130-$140

I love all the "it'll be $30 in a few months" people.

Really? Ok, I'll pay you $60 right now for the legendary edition. You have to deliver it to me by December. You're so sure right?

Why do so many people like to talk out of their asses?

I said the price will DROP by $50 in a short while. It's already being sold for $130-$140 so an additional $30 price drop in the coming weeks/months is quite plausible (esp considering the size the box takes up at stores). Its Halo 3 legendary in availability more than Demons Souls Phantom Ed.

And people on eBay are morons. If you'll pay $50 for a code in addition to the game why not just buy the LE now and get the statue?

I was at TRU Friday buying some clearance PSP games and was chatting with the 2 workers in the video game section. Off to the side of a register, I see a Legendary set. I comment that I'm surprised they had not sold it yet. One of the guys says they haven't sold one. I asked how many they had to which he replied 4. That's a lot of space being taken up...
Just sayin'...

[quote name='Anexanhume']I'm curious how much this (and the limited) will be by BF. Is there any benefit to the legendary over limited besides the statue?[/QUOTE]
The Flaming Helmet code for multiplayer, which some are selling on ebay.

[quote name='Vader582']I was at TRU Friday buying some clearance PSP games and was chatting with the 2 workers in the video game section. Off to the side of a register, I see a Legendary set. I comment that I'm surprised they had not sold it yet. One of the guys says they haven't sold one. I asked how many they had to which he replied 4. That's a lot of space being taken up...
Just sayin'...[/QUOTE]

This might be the most heavily distributed "LE" I have ever seen. Even my local Target which never gets collector's editions had two of them. The local Best Buys and Toys R Us locations also still have theirs. While I don't think it will be sub-$50 by the holidays, I think the sub-$100 price point is very likely.

[quote name='confoosious']Why do so many people like to talk out of their asses?[/QUOTE]

Because I got the prestige edition of mw2 for $70 bucks a month and a half after it came out.

[quote name='bojay1997']This might be the most heavily distributed "LE" I have ever seen. Even my local Target which never gets collector's editions had two of them. The local Best Buys and Toys R Us locations also still have theirs. While I don't think it will be sub-$50 by the holidays, I think the sub-$100 price point is very likely.[/QUOTE]
Oh I completely agree.
I've seen several copies at quite a few Targets over the last week.
The way they dropped-kicked the oddly-shaped Starcraft 2 CE boxes into clearance oblivion makes me think this set will be out of Target's system before Thanksgiving.
I'd pick one up at $75. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='perdition(troy']Because I got the prestige edition of mw2 for $70 bucks a month and a half after it came out.[/QUOTE]

That's a fantastic explanation.

So by extension Halo LE will be $30 in a few months? Awesome awesome logic. I am humbled.

-------

I agree that this box takes up way too much space and we'll likely see a clearance on it. But $30? Come on. For some reason, nobody has taken me up on my offer. Shocking.

[quote name='prateeko']I said the price will DROP by $50 in a short while. [/QUOTE]

A short while as in a few weeks? :lol:

I say months as like next year.

[quote name='prateeko'] It's going to fall in price by at least $50 within a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']I love all the "it'll be $30 in a few months" people.

Really? Ok, I'll pay you $60 right now for the legendary edition. You have to deliver it to me by December. You're so sure right?

Why do so many people like to talk out of their asses?[/QUOTE]

Amen brother! :applause:

bread's done
Back