Halo Reach: Legendary $50

Wow, Best Buy makes profit once again. They over charge you AND you can pretty much get this cheaper since of NEWCUSTOMER10.

EDIT: Thanks, OP. Really considering it.

no shipping no tax. I may finally bite. Do the codes have a decent resale ?
Finished ODST so i think it is time

THANKS OP :bouncy:

[quote name='Lt Dan']Didn't someone just have this for $30?[/QUOTE]

That was extreme YMMV, this however, is not.

[quote name='karyadi']Wow, Best Buy makes profit once again. They over charge you AND you can pretty much get this cheaper since of NEWCUSTOMER10.

EDIT: Thanks, OP. Really considering it.[/QUOTE]
Code Invalid. I think it's one cent short for the promo. :cry:

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Code Invalid. I think it's one cent short for the promo. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just get a random pre-order with that purchase. They don't charge you for it till it ships. $39.99 for Halo: Reach Legendary and no tax + shipping. You could always cancel the pre-order but let it process first.

[quote name='chunlirocks']no shipping no tax. I may finally bite. Do the codes have a decent resale ?

THANKS OP :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the flaming helmet codes are still going for~$50 on eBay

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, the flaming helmet codes are still going for~$50 on eBay[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! Guess i should finally bite. I was burned out on halo but i hear the single player is pretty epic

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, the flaming helmet codes are still going for~$50 on eBay[/QUOTE]

Actually they are dropping due to the prices lowering. People are starting to undercut each other.

well looking at ebay, the lowest BIN price is $44.99, I think that falls in the ~$50 bracket. (dont know why my link earlier isnt working)

[quote name='chunlirocks']no shipping no tax. I may finally bite. Do the codes have a decent resale ?

THANKS OP :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Not really. I had one up with a starting bid at $25 and no one bid. Like the above poster said, too much undercutting going on right now.

I just looked at eBay and there's an auction ending in 13 hrs for Legendary DLC and it's only up to $0.99 lol.

I knew I should have waited a little longer... I got mine from BB. At least I didn't pay $150 though, so I'm ok with that.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I just bought this from Best Buy for $60 (used credit, so whatever) and sold the codes on ebay for $50.[/QUOTE]

Damn really? I wasn't able to sell mine. I don't sell on eBay though, I only buy. Maybe my non-existent seller feedback was the problem. Either way, the DLC prices seem to be dropping extremely fast on eBay.

[quote name='Brother Daz']well looking at ebay, the lowest BIN price is $44.99, I think that falls in the ~$50 bracket. (dont know why my link earlier isnt working)[/QUOTE]

Yes they were selling for $59.99 then $54.99 now $49.99 and now BiN is going $44.99. When checking the actual sold it seems about $47 is the median with a few going for $30 that put a low bid starter.

I expect this only to drop faster now that everywhere is having sales on them.

You know, I say this at my BB last week for $49.99 and thought about picking it up. I already played through the game and a ton of online stuff, though, so I will pass. The book, statue, etc. don't matter much to me.

[quote name='Nazgul11']I really can't decide if I want to get this now, or wait and see if it go's lower...[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's a hard call. If so, I don't see it dropping lower than $39.99 though. I think it just depends how many of these they have in stock. I'm sure warehouse space has a part to play in this and that box is pretty huge for a video game.

I would like to bite, however, there are a lot of these around and I suspect that it might eventually go to $30, as some CAGs have already seen. I will bite at that price. I already have the limited edition which is everything but the statue.

[quote name='MinatoKun']I'm waiting for this to hit $40, but this is a good deal....[/QUOTE]
add a $0.01 filler and create a new account for NEWCUSTOMER10, which takes $10 off so it's at your price point right now....

[quote name='Jimmienoman']add a $0.01 filler and create a new account for NEWCUSTOMER10, which takes $10 off so it's at your price point right now....[/QUOTE]

Can you explain a little more please?

[quote name='krashhole']I already have Reach but would like to have the statue for my son. Anyone want to buy my copy of reach? CHEAP?[/QUOTE]

If you can post on the trade boards put it on there.

[quote name='krashhole']I already have Reach but would like to have the statue for my son. Anyone want to buy my copy of reach? CHEAP?[/QUOTE]

Buy it for this price, sell the codes on ebay and sell the Game on ebay to trade to gamestop, etc...

You'll make money on the transactions and have the statue for your son. That's what I did.

[quote name='krashhole']Can you explain a little more please?[/QUOTE]

For new customers there is a promo code: NEWCUSTOMER10 that takes $10 off any order $50 or more. This is $49.99 so you need a $0.01 filler (which there is none but there are $0.99 non useful items or buy a cheap $5 item that you need). Just use the promo code where it says. If you are already signed up then make a new account (against ToS I think, but if not is definitely shady)

This will drop the cost to $39.99 + whatever filler

WHAT THE HELL? BB WEB HAS 79.99 !!

For new customers there is a promo code: NEWCUSTOMER10 that takes $10 off any order $50 or more. This is $49.99 so you need a $0.01 filler (which there is none but there are $0.99 non useful items or buy a cheap $5 item that you need). Just use the promo code where it says. If you are already signed up then make a new account (against ToS I think, but if not is definitely shady)

This will drop the cost to $39.99 + whatever filler ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

[quote name='onyzukae']WHAT THE HELL? BB WEB HAS 79.99 !!

This will drop the cost to $39.99 + whatever filler ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?[/QUOTE]

I can't really understand what you're trying to say here. You're trying to buy from the best buy website when this is a deal on the newegg website?

[quote name='krashhole']I haven't seen the statue in person. How is the construction of it?[/QUOTE]

It is VERY nice!! One of the best statues I own

[quote name='GamerDude316']pretty tempting...but I already own Reach. Damn you Newegg![/QUOTE]

do like others have said. Sell the game and codes. You'll end up making a little money + get all the CE stuff for free

[quote name='Brother Daz']It is VERY nice!! One of the best statues I own[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks. I have never bought any CE sets, but when I saw the Legendary edition I was really impressed. Just couldn't force myself to spend $150 though.

just trade in your reach right now @ amazon which is giving $19.00 in trade in.

so $21 for an upgrade----then im pretty sure you can sell the code for $20.
worst case your out about $5 for an upgrade.

[quote name='onyzukae']sorry.. i have pay tax. do i need filter? total is 44.xx[/QUOTE]

I have the total in my cart as $46.04... Tax is $3.01 and I found a filler item for $3.04 that has free shipping.

Anyone else find a cheap item with free shipping?

Ah man! I was going to buy this, but I had to go get some Blood Stone copies before everyone buys them all. Plus Best Buy jacked up the price on this. Dang it! lol

bread's done
Back