Halo Reach Legendary Edition (360) $49.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='gamingdroid']Anyone who bought this can tell me what the UPC code is on the Limited Edition game and on the standard game inside it again?

I want to make sure it has a UPC and what it is (in some cases they will not have the UPC and say not for resale).

Pretty please? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm going off of my memory, but I'm 99% sure it just has a different UPC code instead of "not for resale". I believe it also comes in a black case instead of a green one.

no copies available in Richmond, VA

could have sworn the store near me had half a dozen just two weeks ago

ship to store from online won't ship here either so oh well

[quote name='gamingdroid']Anyone who bought this can tell me what the UPC code is on the Limited Edition game and on the standard game inside it again?

I want to make sure it has a UPC and what it is (in some cases they will not have the UPC and say not for resale).

Pretty please? Thanks![/QUOTE]

The UPC on the game is 000017014199. As ragingst0rm6 said, it comes in a black game case. The Limited Edition box inside the Legendary Edition doesn't have a UPC (no plastic slipcover).

Picked one up during lunch today, they still had 3 more in stock. I plan to keep the statue and game, selling off the DLC which almost pays for this. :)

Just got mine tonight, going to trade in my normal copy during the 50% bonus at GameStop, and sell the DLC on eBay, thanks guys!

Got me a pricematch yesterday of $10.95 after picking up 1 of the remaining 3 copies last week (and hassling the video game supervisor to reduce the price from $79 listed to $59, which he did, just to get rid of it).

May sell the DLC, but really happy to get legendary after watching the price forever, now.

[quote name='CaseX']+1000

I do this all the time. It's too much trouble to price match. The CSRs are sometimes clueless, they have to call someone else over to enter some override code, they make some excuse about why price match doesn't apply here, blah, blah, blah.

Easiest thing is what you suggested. Buy and return with old receipt. Accomplishes the exact same thing in way less time and hassle.[/QUOTE]

This. ^ Obviously it's a little more difficult if you're PMing a competitor for a price adjustment, but after a few bs excuses, I'm getting a little tired of retailers finding loopholes in their PM policies. Also, it means you get to play your game AND still wait for that price drop.

[quote name='yokedog22']my store had them for $25, was a store specific thing, they had to enter a manager special thing during checkout[/QUOTE]

you lucky bastard
:applause:

Yea I picked up mine the other day. Haven't opened it up yet...I dunno where am I going to put the statues.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Anyone think it's possible to get Amazon to price match this? If it works that way. I have a ton of credit and it'd be nice to use on this.[/QUOTE]

That would take a big box to have it shipped to you.

Sucks for anyone who bought this at release.

[quote name='XF Gator']That would take a big box to have it shipped to you.

Sucks for anyone who bought this at release.[/QUOTE]

for the full MSRP on release (minus any GC's and rewards points) they were the envy of every kid on the block who didn't have the elite amor and flaming helmet, and since those kids probably didn't spend their allowance on it it's the parents who suffered the extra $100...but in the end, at least to a parent a $100 to make your kid feel like their the champeen on the block (at least until Bungie let anyone have blue flames for awhile) isn't so bad.

...for the rest of the gamers who know about halo 3 legendary, we saw it coming. I bought it when it was $70, and I have no regrets. I'd buy it at $50 to give the paperweight inside to my friend's kid as a Christmas gift. He'd love that, but my BB is OOS.

bread's done
Back