Halo Reach Limited Edition Guide on sale at Amazon for $18.89 (ships in 1-4 mths)

karamsoul

CAGiversary!
Hi Guys,

This is my first thread ever on a deal :)

http://www.amazon.com/Reach-Limited...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281729757&sr=8-1

The Halo Reach Limited Edition Guide by Brady Games is on sale (for pre-order) at Amazon.com
for $23.09, $11.90 off the MSRP of $34.99.

The standard guide is also on sale for $13.49, $6.50 off the MSRP of $19.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Reach-Signatu...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281730067&sr=1-2

Free 2-Day shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member (or put in some fillers to reach $25 for
free standard shipping if you are not) and no tax!

I ordered one. Both versions will release on September 3rd, 2010!

Thanks.

[quote name='Outlaw Tracker']So far this is the only message I have - no other email so far about any date yet. But I'm wondering why Best Buy don't have this problem since they are still listing both guides as available for delivery on release day? Is this just an Amazon supply problem?[/QUOTE]

Amazon occasionally does weird stuff like this when something is just coming into stock; in this case I think they have the books, but something in their system recognizes that they're not supposed to ship them out yet. But I think because it was originally flagged as having an earlier release date (I think 9/3 or something like that) it's doing weird things with their system. I've had this happen once or twice with some other guides, but still wound up getting it when I was supposed to.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Amazon occasionally does weird stuff like this when something is just coming into stock; in this case I think they have the books, but something in their system recognizes that they're not supposed to ship them out yet. But I think because it was originally flagged as having an earlier release date (I think 9/3 or something like that) it's doing weird things with their system. I've had this happen once or twice with some other guides, but still wound up getting it when I was supposed to.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='Outlaw Tracker']Amazon updated me - est. delivery date is now 9/14 (I have Prime - 2-day shipping.)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, yay!!!

bread's done
Back