Halo Reach Noble Code Giveaway (Twitter)

mino90

CAG Veteran
Hey just passing the word on this giveaway. 10 codes are to be given away today

"Hello Twitter! We are bringing you 10 Halo Reach Noble Map Packs in just a bit! Follow and RT FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!"

since Im new and cant post links you will need to type twitter dot com and, forward slash freexblmerch

good luck

So these guys are fake, one guy tweeted about pasting the code on google and having multiple searches come up. These codes are old.

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']I wouldn't bother, the person is basically giving out public codes. For example:

[From his latest tweet]
freexblmerch sean
GYVF8-PF7RY-28D7V-VGWV8-CFGRM the fifth halo reach #NobleCode !

Google it, and it comes up with: http://twitter.com/#!/razorbladerayne/status/4101867789352960

Poted Nov. 15!! For Black Ops, not even Halo Reach! Also the person blocked me when I told him about it, meh.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the guy is a fake. He even sent me a message saying he would trade a code for 1 month of XBL. His messages to me showed me he is a real smartass.

EDIT: Now he is saying he is wanting to trade to give the XBL gold away instead. I call BS.

"Missed the code drops and have a 1 or 3 month laying around? Let us know and we can trade and give your code away instead! RT and FOLLOW!"

*sigh* so thats what he was trying to do..

ps: Oh hai AzzidReign, anychance its the same one from Se7enSins?

Came here to post about this and noticed other people already did... I'd suggest locking/deleting this before someone hasty actually accepts his trade offer.

bread's done
Back