Halo Reach @WalMart.com - $24.96

R0tatioNz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys - not sure if its been posted but pretty sure it hasn't (searched)

I was on Amazon and checking out Reach's TIV and its $30 and randomly saw what it was listing at B&M and Wal-Mart popped up. Same deal that was up a few weeks ago and I got it then, tempted on flipping but highly doubt I will.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Halo-Reac...0000003142040&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=13313723

Took a few days with shipping but the nearest Wal-Mart to me is $$$ miles away since gas is so much now, however if you do it online you can bounce on the flipping if that is what you want.

[quote name='R0tatioNz']The price went back to normal....like a few weeks ago I believe.[/QUOTE]

Prices fluctuate all the time. Imagine if everyone reposted a deal every time a game price changed. Original threads can be edited.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Prices fluctuate all the time. Imagine if everyone reposted a deal every time a game price changed. Original threads can be edited.[/QUOTE]

If I searched it, and it wasn't on the first page - how did I flood the board?
Also - assuming you gave it a 1/5 is kind of wack since its an amazing deal.

[quote name='R0tatioNz']If I searched it, and it wasn't on the first page - how did I flood the board?
Also - assuming you gave it a 1/5 is kind of wack since its an amazing deal.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, you're not the first one to repost this deal. Just last night someone reposted it and it was deleted.

Also, go to page 2 and you'll see the original thread. Not too difficult.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Just FYI, you're not the first one to repost this deal. Just last night someone reposted it and it was deleted.

Also, go to page 2 and you'll see the original thread. Not too difficult.[/QUOTE]

Lol lurking on the site so you can pretend you are cool for posting this first? Lol your topic was yesterday's news and someone else jumped on it. Go cry

[quote name='hellbringer333']Lol lurking on the site so you can pretend you are cool for posting this first? Lol your topic was yesterday's news and someone else jumped on it. Go cry[/QUOTE]

lolwut? Talk about upset for getting caught reposting. Chill man don't get upset that he beat you to it by a few weeks.

Lol ur quickness at attempted humor must have got in the way at ur ability to notice I'm not the one who posted the deal. Lol but you are the one who originally posted it. Lol you are using an alt account to give ur ego a boost. Omg lame lol

It's all good, I realize you guys didn't know that this isn't the first repost. I was just trying to help out. When and if this one gets deleted will it be okay to repost it again? I'm not QQing just trying to help. This thread can stay if everyone want it. I don't care if that's what CAG wants.

Also, not a lurker. I just love these forums and I actually POST here all the time. Have for years, newbie. lulz

[quote name='hellbringer333']Lol ur quickness at attempted humor must have got in the way at ur ability to notice I'm not the one who posted the deal. Lol but you are the one who originally posted it. Lol you are using an alt account to give ur ego a boost. Omg lame lol[/QUOTE]

No alt account but I will admit was was scrolling through too fast to notice you weren't the one who posted the deal. I guess I assumed that since you were attacking someone who pointed out that this is a repost that you were defending yourself not just attacking someone else to be a jerk. It seems this thread is full of fail.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']It seems this thread is full of fail.[/QUOTE]

It is. they can't realize that reposts get deleted and then when it's reposted again someone might try to help by mentioning that fact. So, when/if his thread gets deleted and someone reposts it again will that poster get mad that someone points out that it's a repost of a repost or a repost? Then his thread gets deleted and it's posted again and...well, you get the idea.

I don't care about reposting - I do care about having helped at least one person out. If nobody sees it on the first page and I searched it through with the search tool, what are you upset about?

Anyways I find it funny how Reach's TIV went down to $25 30 minutes after I posted.

[quote name='R0tatioNz']I don't care about reposting - I do care about having helped at least one person out. If nobody sees it on the first page and I searched it through with the search tool, what are you upset about?

Anyways I find it funny how Reach's TIV went down to $25 30 minutes after I posted.[/QUOTE]

I already said I'm not upset.

So, when you're thread goes to page 2 anyone can post the deal again? You see the problem with that I hope.

Exactly. I think I've seen this reposted what 4-5 times at least by now?

Don't listen to the mutton-heads that get upset when they find out their post is unneccessary. I was just thumbing through and I saw that moron getting uppity and had to try to shut him up. FWIW I see you post a lot of useful stuff and I appreciate it.

Maybe if you would stop lurking and posting nonsense\whining the topic will stop being on the 1st page. Lol...I don't lurk I just post in the same topic 6 times within a span of 5 minutes. Lol you are still mad.

Lol ur need to boost your ego is blocking the goal of getting the topic to not get noticed. So ironic. Lol

[quote name='hellbringer333']Maybe if you would stop lurking and posting nonsense\whining the topic will stop being on the 1st page. Lol...I don't lurk I just post in the same topic 6 times within a span of 5 minutes. Lol you are still mad.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you do realize you're the one posting every five minutes angrily, right? I'm actually trying to be productive here. You're just "lol, umad, lurker, lol" every five minutes. Just wow. There's obviously no reasoning with something like you so you'll just go on my ignore list.

Also, "lurking" means reading forums but not posting.

If i select in store pick up, do i have to wait for them to ship it?

or do they sell the ones they have in stock even though there's a price difference?

[quote name='akuma77']If i select in store pick up, do i have to wait for them to ship it?

or do they sell the ones they have in stock even though there's a price difference?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried it this way but my friend told me about it:
Get Fed-Ex to ship it to the nearest Fed-Ex box near you for free - I have a few near my hours/work but I don't know the details.

[quote name='akuma77']If i select in store pick up, do i have to wait for them to ship it?

or do they sell the ones they have in stock even though there's a price difference?[/QUOTE]You're talking about Ship-To-Store, which isn't a in-store pickup as you're used to with BestBuy.com.

They ship the item from the same warehouse they do for the ship-to-home items, and they ship it to the Walmart store you designate. You go in there with your paperwork to the Ship-To-Store desk and pick up the order from them. They don't pull it from store stock.

All of hellbringer333's post that I've seen so far have been complete crap and nothing but trying to get a rise out of people. Hopefully he won't be around here long.

Anyways, I have a few friends wanting to pick up reach, it'll be nice to get it from walmart and use my discount card.

bread's done
Back