Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest - Winners Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent $550 on Halo Reach, but hopefully I can win one of these prizes for my roommate who currently doesn't own a 360 or anything Halo related. It would be one hell of a gift!

I'd love to get this, I've had a lot of fun with all the Halo games so far, haven't played Halo wars though. But seeing as its not even by bungie, I don't mind waiting till I find it dirt cheap.. I like the scarab gun in Halo 2, best weapon in the whole series by far!

So glad to see a swansong be a prequel. They get to build up a rich fiction and then put all that passion into a nod filled lovestory.

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]17800[/IMG-R]10 lucky CAGs will the have the opportunity to win 1 of 6 Halo Reach prizes, ranging from a Wireless headset to Xbox 360 250 GB Halo console! As usual, earn your entry tickets through our special contest page; CAGs who have been a member for 1 year or more will earn double tickets.

On Sunday, 9/12 at 9PM EST, we will do a live broadcast on Ustream announcing the 10 winners. Each winner will then virtually spin a wheel with 6 Halo Reach prizes on it:

Each of the 10 winners has a 1 out of 6 chance to win any of the above prizes. You will not need to be present at the broadcast to win. When possible, prizes will be delivered on release day. Also, don't forget to check out our Halo Reach Deals/Shopping Guide. Good luck everyone!

iconcag.gif
Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest[/QUOTE]

Hope i win

Can I win if I live in the US or is it UK residents only?

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]17800[/IMG-R]10 lucky CAGs will the have the opportunity to win 1 of 6 Halo Reach prizes, ranging from a Wireless headset to Xbox 360 250 GB Halo console! As usual, earn your entry tickets through our special contest page; CAGs who have been a member for 1 year or more will earn double tickets.

On Sunday, 9/12 at 9PM EST, we will do a live broadcast on Ustream announcing the 10 winners. Each winner will then virtually spin a wheel with 6 Halo Reach prizes on it:

Each of the 10 winners has a 1 out of 6 chance to win any of the above prizes. You will not need to be present at the broadcast to win. When possible, prizes will be delivered on release day. Also, don't forget to check out our Halo Reach Deals/Shopping Guide. Good luck everyone!

iconcag.gif
Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back