Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One Download) - $6.17 / €5.40 / £4.55

My nephew put in the code and said he got Halo MCC and Forza6??? Is he crazy or did anyone else get FM6 also?
Forza 6 is free to play for a limited time, I was surprised when I saw it too, but with a little investigating (on the dash somewhere) i saw it's free for a limited time. Like halo 5 was last month.

It might get lower in few months. Up to you though :)
It could go up too. $7.33 currently. I picked it last time it was on sale for around $8 IRC and traded my physical copy for about the same (couple months ago).

Crazy deal if you are even the least bit interested in playing through them.

I placed an order for this yesterday. Haven't received the code yet, but today got en email asking me to send a photo of my ID next to a piece of paper with the date, time, and web address written on it. The hell?!

I used PayPal. Isn't that good enough?

Anyone get something like this? Seems ULTRA sketchy to me.

I placed an order for this yesterday. Haven't received the code yet, but today got en email asking me to send a photo of my ID next to a piece of paper with the date, time, and web address written on it. The hell?!

Haven't gotten mine yet either and I ordered a few days back but also used paypal. No crazy emails like that just yet at least...

I ordered this game a while back when it was like 9 bucks and also ordered Xbox Live yearly sub from CDKeys a couple of times. Used PayPal as well and never had an issue. This is a grey market seller, nothing more. You'll still get your codes.

Edit: Idk what that whole ID thing is about tho. That does sound sketch and it's never happened to me. I wouldn't send anything like that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS! Just got this email from them without ever replying to the original email:

"
Just to clarify, your email doesn't include attachment. Can you please send it again?

Just to clarify, the photo should consist your "physical" valid ID, together with the piece of paper with today's date/time and "cdkeys.com" written on it. It should be in one photo only, not two photos digitally combined or digitally typed.

Kind Regards,

Sean C
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

"

These emails are being sent from "[email protected]"
I submitted my purchase via the link in the OP.

At this point, I'm super-worried. Thought this site was OK since no one spoke against it.
I'd suggest anyone wanting this deal to stay clear. "Too good to be true" I suppose.

I don't even own an X1 but when I do, Halo would be prioritity. Hopefully this doesn't become something awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought at least a couple of times from them, paying with PayPal each time. I've never been asked for a picture ID for verification. I feel like I might remember someone having to do that or something similar when paying with a card.

I bought the game yesterday afternoon, with PayPal, and the code was sent instantly. I didn't have any issues.

I just bought it using PayPal too ($8.77 currently with the promotional code).  No issues and the digital code was sent to me with an e-mail link in less than 2 minutes.

Hope things work out - the picture proof does seem like a strange request since that information wasn't submitted the first time to place the order.

I bought a copy from them maybe half an hour ago. Nothing about an ID and paper. I did have to get a code sent to my phone though. 

"
Just to clarify, your email doesn't include attachment. Can you please send it again?

Just to clarify, the photo should consist your "physical" valid ID, together with the piece of paper with today's date/time and "cdkeys.com" written on it. It should be in one photo only, not two photos digitally combined or digitally typed.

Kind Regards,

Sean C
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

"

At this point, I'm super-worried. Thought this site was OK since no one spoke against it.
I'd suggest anyone wanting this deal to stay clear. "Too good to be true" I suppose.

I don't even own an X1 but when I do, Halo would be prioritity. Hopefully this doesn't become something awful.
Did you get the key?

"

Kind Regards,

Sean C
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

"

It's because your payment info doesn't match somewhere. I tried paying with a Paypal account that didn't have matching info--different name on the account versus my email address. I cancelled my order. Sure, they have to protect themselves against fraud since they're a shady site to begin with so that draws shady buyers, but I'm not sending my license to them for a cheap game.

I sent them scans of my birth certificate and Social Security card since I lost my license. Do you think that will be acceptable?

Last night I was refunded the payment. I never bothered emailing them back and was going to wait it out to see if I'd get a refund.

Then, this morning I got another email from PayPal saying the payment was made again. I emailed CDKeys asking what was going on and demanding a re-refund and I no longer cared about the game at this point.

10 minutes later I got a response from them apologizing for all the trouble and included was a code.

Whatever, I'm done with these creeps.

bread's done
Back