Halo Wars - $29.99 @ Microcenter - starting 7/13

Hmm not a bad price, might pick one up. I don't think there's a lot of Micro Center's out there, though. There's one around here, but aren't they a bit scarce?

Never had any luck ordering a deal online from Microcenter. They always cancel my order a little while after i order it.

I have a 2 year old receipt with credit from California. Wonder if an Ohio store would take it. It is faded though. Got it from when I switched out an Xbox with a warranty and there was a price drop, so I got the difference.

july_clearance_banner.jpg

That's the only thing I've found so far on the site. But that seems like a deal in itself, depending on what is on clearance.

Might hafta bite on this one. Been on a spending spree here lately, but I enjoy RTSs and I've heard fairly good things about this title. We shall see, good thing the sale runs for a while.

I just might have to grab this. I was thinking of getting it ages ago but then realized that I have pretty much every RTS game available on the 360 and have only played 4 of them.

[quote name='notwen']Grabbed my copy. Sharonville, OH location had 70+ in stock as of this morning.[/QUOTE]
The one up here in NE Ohio says it has like 50 of them. I'm wondering why they'd have so many in stock; did they think they'd sell like hotcakes because "Halo" is in the title?

[quote name='Mospeada_21']really want the Limited Edition, so I'll wait a bit longer.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

I wish the limited edition's price would drop soon- I am dying to play this,

bread's done
Back