Halo Wars $39.99

This is a great game....but that's my opinion. If you feel unsure, I say check out the review at gametrailers and judge for yourself. If not, you could always download the demo and see if it's what you would like

i had it for a few days and traded it in. Im a huge fan of the halo series, but this game just didnt work for me. strategy wasn't made for consoles.

[quote name='kylerg']Is this still a good game? Or has the new Halo factor worn off?[/QUOTE]

If your a hardcore PC RTS player don't buy it, you'll only be disappointed...the clunky controls never translate well to console, however if you've never played an RTS or only played one or two give it a try. Its enjoyable and the story is actually pretty good.

I bought it and got about half way through the story mode then quit, haven't touched it since.

This game isn't for hardcore halo fans, its for people who like rts. If you enjoyed the command & conquer series on the 360 you will probably like this, as controls are a bit similar.
151l1259.jpg

41.99 at Amazon, so if u have ECA it is actually cheaper there (mainly for when they get that one time use thing straightened out)

The controls are done very well if you ask me. Considering it's on a console, I wasn't expecting more than that. The online is still up and running with quite a good amount of players playing it every day. Even though I haven't finished the story, I think it's great. The cut scenes are truly masterpieces in their own right. I don't think I've seen better cut scenes in any other game so far.

The only thing I don't like is how their "true skill" ranking works. Yesterday, my friend and I got matched up against two godly players that destroyed us. To put it in perspective, those players were ranked 2 and 8 on the top 10 leaderboards while I am in the deep one thousands and so is my friend.

bread's done
Back