Halo Wars Limited Edition $68 - Buy.com SHIPPED

I just sent them a nasty email asking why I don't have my game yet. Hopefully they ship it soon. This is the last time I pre-order from them.

Yeah, the shipping seems random at best. I have very low expectations at this point. But I have a massive backlog this is just being shoved into anyway.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']fucking buy.com i want my halo wars :( If i go to best buy and buy how long can i return a game?[/quote]

Best Buy has a 30 day return policy, so I would assume that is enough time for Buy to ship it to you. I'm doing the same thing, but returning it to gamestop.

haha ya sadly i broke down and bought it from bestbuy haha i was just too excited for this game, i remember watching trailers day before halo 3 came out

[quote name='DarkRider23']Maps are rumored to be coming out March 31st. I still can't fucking believe Bungie pulled this shit. I really want those Mythic Maps and I also want Halo Wars, but the game does not warrant a $70 purchase if you ask me...[/QUOTE]

It's funny that you think Bungie has a say in any of it by the way.

[quote name='Hoffer']I got a shipping notice for mine today.

FedEx.com says estimated delivery is Friday.[/QUOTE]

Same here I can't wait to play it.

Wow, mine showed up already. That's incredible for free shipping. I can't say I was pleased with the way it was packaged though. It's a miracle it wasn't damaged in transit.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Wow, mine showed up already. That's incredible for free shipping. I can't say I was pleased with the way it was packaged though. It's a miracle it wasn't damaged in transit.[/quote]

I bet it didn't have padding in the box, right?

When did u order it?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I bet it didn't have padding in the box, right?

When did u order it?[/quote]

What box? lol mine came in one of those bubble wrap envelopes.

wow, me already received this free shipped HW LE......

so i suppose they did this super fast this time even for free shipping

Got my shipping confirmation. Was able to get it for $42.99 shipped after doing the $25 discount offer they have on the website. Very sweet.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I bet it didn't have padding in the box, right?

When did u order it?[/quote]

Lol, I wish it had been in a box. It was a in a plastic envelope with a very thin bubble wrap layer that it didn't fit in at all.

I got my shipping notice yesterday and got it today, WTF? Their shipping and availability is all screwed up. Oh yeah and it came in a plastic envelope!! It could have been damaged. Never Again Buy.com...NEVER AGAIN!

yah, plastic envelop me too, and the one of the corners got squashed a little bit, lol

dun care anyway

If you ordered halo wars from buy.com make sure you check your email, I just got a code for the fireball warthog which as far as I knew buy.com wasn't getting.

[quote name='staindklown']If you ordered halo wars from buy.com make sure you check your email, I just got a code for the fireball warthog which as far as I knew buy.com wasn't getting.[/quote]

I just checked my e-mail and was pleasantly suprised that they sent them out, even though they didn't advertise it. It was def. worth the $68 dollars.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Lol, I wish it had been in a box. It was a in a plastic envelope with a very thin bubble wrap layer that it didn't fit in at all.[/quote]

Wow, that sucks. I ordered SFIV CE from their ebay store (buy) and they shipped it extremely well in a perfectly-sized box. It must've been due to SFIV itself coming in a bigger package.

I got mine for buy.com finally and was able to sell the mythic map pack today on eBay in 4 hours for $50. I can wait for it to be released on the marketplace.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I got mine for buy.com finally and was able to sell the mythic map pack today on eBay in 4 hours for $50. I can wait for it to be released on the marketplace.[/quote]

LOL, ME TOO. I SOLD MINE FOR LIKE $45 ON EBAY.

bread's done
Back