Halofest: Win a Life-Sized Spartan Statue from GameStop

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!
[FONT=&quot]Enter GameStop’s Halo: Reach Statue Sweepstakes for your chance to win a life-size statue of a Halo Spartan![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are the details:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prize: Life-size Halo Reach Spartan Statue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]End Date: 12:00 PM CT on September 14th, 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Entry Form: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/halofest/sweepstakes.aspx [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Official Rules: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/halofest/official_rules.aspx [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eligibility: US Residents, 17+[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Limit: One (1) entry per person.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t forget – if you pre-order Halo: Reach from GameStop, you’ll receive the exclusive Mjolnir Mark V(B) Armor![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m working with GameStop to bring you this information. Thanks![/FONT]

To Enter By Mail: Print your full name, phone number, email address and mailing address on a 3” x 5” card, insert card in a #10 envelope, affix proper postage and mail to: The Marketing Arm Inc., “GameStop Halo: Reach Statue Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage due mail entries. Mail entries must be postmarked by September 14, 2010 and received by September 20, 2010.

If you preordered one of the cheaper places.

[quote name='Rhu']I kind of want to enter but I don't know what I would do with a life sized spartan statue.[/QUOTE]

You should be more worried about what those really die-hard halo fans are gonna do with it..

[quote name='Leenk']You should be more worried about what those really die-hard halo fans are gonna do with it..[/QUOTE]

Ha!

[quote name='moleman']You should probably mention you need a pre-order code.[/QUOTE]

You need a pre-order code to enter electronically.

Can I put in some more $ towards the pre-order and I'll get another code? There is NO way I have the original receipt for my $20 deposit, I did that like months ago.

[quote name='GameStopTom']You need a pre-order code to enter electronically.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, can't kid myself in thinking if I mail an entry in, I have a legit chance of winning.

[quote name='moleman']Sorry, can't kid myself in thinking if I mail an entry in, I have a legit chance of winning.[/QUOTE]

I kinda feel the same way.

Of course there are laws that govern these types of contest. I would be very surprised if Gamestop tried any funny stuff.

I think your chances should be equal whether you preorder or just mail off an entry.

I pre ordered online in june and just got a pre order contest entry code today kewl
beans

gamestop.jpg

[quote name='AyyScooby']i Pre-ordered mines months before this so i don't have a code is there a way i can get one?[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered a few hours ago at the "event", my receipt doesn't have anything about the sweepstakes.

Also the employees didn't have a clue about the Halo event, they only knew that they have to keep the store open till 10:30 pm and put the Halo reach video, and that's it.

Make sure you have your phone nearby on the day of the drawing.

[quote name='Gamestop']Winner Selection and Notification: There will be eighteen (18) Winners selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about September 21, 2010. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winners via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential winner cannot be reached directly, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.[/quote]

[quote name='Blumpkin']Make sure you have your phone nearby on the day of the drawing.

[/QUOTE]
It would REALLY REALLY SUCK if this happened. I know free stuff is free, nothing gained nothing lost, but that is a very dick thing to do, even for a giveaway I think.

Hm....got a call from an unknown number today...answered and got a click. I never get calls from unknown numbers, hope it wasn't me missing my chance to win.

bread's done
Back