Hammerbursts codes given out

yeah the anniversary collection ones. thats cool ill probably try and use it tonight, might be more noob friendly with the motions. One of my buddies can do a fireball over and over and over, and i can maybe do 2 sometimes 3 in a row then i have problems.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']yeah the anniversary collection ones. thats cool ill probably try and use it tonight, might be more noob friendly with the motions. One of my buddies can do a fireball over and over and over, and i can maybe do 2 sometimes 3 in a row then i have problems.[/QUOTE]

Wow, did you just call it a fireball :whistle2:#

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Wow, did you just call it a fireball :whistle2:#[/quote]

lol well what the hell is it a energy blast? Hadouken? Fireball, next ill start talking about how Ken and Ryu are the same character with diffrent GI on.

I suggest checking out the challenge mode. It can be a pain, but force yourself through and you will have a nice base of talent and info. Also "Eventhubs.com" has a pretty decent combo guide/ "what moves chain into what".

[quote name='JMClarkent']I wish that I could play with arcade sticks, but somewhere over the years (probably due to the death of the arcade scene...) I lost the skill...[/quote]

Exactly !

I don't know, I can't justify spending 60 dollars on a game that has no real single player mode like Soul Calibur 2. I'll probably nab it at ~30.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I don't know, I can't justify spending 60 dollars on a game that has no real single player mode like Soul Calibur 2. I'll probably nab it at ~30.[/quote]

They actually added anime portions as well as pre-match cutscenes; they did a great job of giving you a "reason" to play.

[quote name='JMClarkent']They actually added anime portions as well as pre-match cutscenes; they did a great job of giving you a "reason" to play.[/QUOTE]

According to IGN the cut scenes are laughable at best. Fighting games always have pretty terrible stories.

The game is well worth 60 IMO, but if your not gonna play it with buddies or go online with it, then i wouldnt see the point of purchase.

Also I believe this is what everyone has been waiting for
News4_0.jpg

First 3 after this gets the prizes!

EDIT:OH SHIZ JUST MISSED IT!!!?!?!

I'm missing this one....

Hey Daddy, did you know you can buy Saturn USB pads from ebay? About $25 and better than the SFIV pad.

Poor doctor house guy didn't get it and he's been posting here the whole time. Thanks for the oppurtunity BoJangles, now I've got both goldens.

[quote name='JMClarkent']It's justice; my ass needs not be surfing the web at work anyway...lmao[/QUOTE]

I've been switching between this and the Woot-Off for the better part of the hour ignoring school work, at least it payed off :D

Jared Frost gets no code. Lurker leave. Made an account on feb 2009 and has one post which was this thread. you get no code. assholish yes, but this is for the cag community which you are obviously not apart of.

Thanks for the code! But now i feel bad, since I just came back from getting SFIV, and had barely viewed the thread. Saw the picture right when i clicked on the 3rd page and decided why not.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Jared Frost gets no code. Lurker leave. Made an account on feb 2009 and has one post which was this thread. you get no code. assholish yes, but this is for the cag community which you are obviously not apart of.[/quote]

FYI: Yeah, I made the account this month, this day even to be exact, but that doesn't mean I'm just here for codes though. I plan to give some of codes I still have away(only 48 hour live codes though) but don't have them at hand. I understand your point though, so please don't get this as whining or anything :p

[quote name='Tailsk']FYI: Yeah, I made the account this month, this day even to be exact, but that doesn't mean I'm just here for codes though. I plan to give some of codes I still have away(only 48 hour live codes though) but don't have them at hand. I understand your point though, so please don't get this as whining or anything :p[/QUOTE]

You have an avatar, I trust anyone who took the time to go to the Control Panel and put an avatar up. That's when you know they're for real :cool:

And thanks for the code!

[quote name='Tailsk']FYI: Yeah, I made the account this month, this day even to be exact, but that doesn't mean I'm just here for codes though. I plan to give some of codes I still have away(only 48 hour live codes though) but don't have them at hand. I understand your point though, so please don't get this as whining or anything :p[/quote]

Its no problem id give it to you since you were next but I wanna avoid giving it to people who created accounts today, but cag is awesome, stick around.

Ill be running another contest next week.

bread's done
Back