Handful of EA price drops at Toys R Us

rant

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Toys R Us and noticed a few EA games had dropped in price. I have seen a few of these games (Harry Potter/Fifa 04) for the same price at Target as well so these may be across the board price drops). Please note some of these drops may be all systems but I only listed the ones I saw personally.

Rugby 2004 PS2 19.99
Harry Potter Quidatch Cup XB/GC 19.99
Fifa 2004 PS2/Xbox/GC 29.99
SSX3 Xbox/GC 29.99
Freedom Fighters GC/Xbox 19.99

Freedom Fighters, now that's a great deal. I also have been interested in the Rugby game, but I've got afeeling that my TRU won't have it in stock. Fun stuff, and decent deals. I wonder if BB is set to follow, as I could always use another $5 off.

[quote name='gemini']If all you fuckers don't go buy SSX 3 for $30, you've got serious fucking problems.[/quote]

What about waiting until it drop to $20, and then $15 with the GGC. Games are good, but there are only a handful that are worth over $30...and yes, I am bearing in mind R&D, marketing, etc. costs.

[quote name='gemini']If all you fuckers don't go buy SSX 3 for $30, you've got serious fucking problems.[/quote]

um... who's the one with the problems? :lol:

Holy fuck!

[quote name='rant']Just got back from Toys R Us and noticed a few EA games had dropped in price. I have seen a few of these games (Harry Potter/Fifa 04) for the same price at Target as well so these may be across the board price drops). Please note some of these drops may be all systems but I only listed the ones I saw personally.

Rugby 2004 PS2 19.99
Harry Potter Quidatch Cup XB/GC 19.99
Fifa 2004 PS2/Xbox/GC 29.99
SSX3 Xbox/GC 29.99
Freedom Fighters GC/Xbox 19.99[/quote]

By the way is the PS2 version of Freedom fighters on sale for 20 bucks?

Holy fuck. Why the fuck can't all you little fuckers stop fucking cussing. Shit no wonder gamers have such a poor fucking reputation. Ok that's out now I am going to go buy some fucking cheap video games.

I don't buy SPORT Games like SS3, Tony Hawk, Football, NHL..........etc.,

I only interesting in FIFA, Winning Eleven, NBA, baseball ;)

don't know about Freedom Fighters' MP mode since I have PC, but the single player game is solid. I really hope there's a sequel. It's what Brute Force should have been.

Even sweeter that I got it for $10 at Gamestop. It might still be in stock if you want to try it for PC or just check your local Gamestop.

[quote name='Tyler Durden']I got my SSX 3 for GameCUbe on the etoys.com deal :D. $25, woot :D.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So, I got it for $15 shipped through the EAstore coupon fiasco (PS2 version). I doubt anyone cares about our deals, though.

bread's done
Back