Handheld Lightning Deals up in 20 min at Amazon

I feel like buying an extra Xbox just to complete the murderizing of my bank account. Oh wait, I already had to do that this year when lightning struck my old one. Bank account murder complete.

[quote name='Ionotropic']God gonna be broke already bought a PS3 and DSi XL today!

edit: Devil wins, bought a Wii. Complete impulse day, wasn't planning on any of this, especially the Wii.[/QUOTE]
I'm right there with ya, man. Bought the red DSi XL from BB since I wouldn't otherwise have been likely to use the $10 Reward Zone coupon before the 25th when it expires (and it came out a little cheaper than Amazon's Lightning deal). I stopped by WalMart to get the red wii there, but they had a case they couldn't locate (I suspect they kept it back for sale tonight), so I got it off Amazon, which is a better deal anyway.

I'd been watching both on warehouse deals and elsewhere, but didn't plan to get either, really.

Unlike you I was able to resist a PS3 today.

I can't believe I missed out on this. I would have never gone to the gym, if I had known about this. I would have liked to upgrade my ds lite to this.

They still have the blue DSi XL for $169.99 with a $30 credit, unless you were interested in the specific red one with the mario kart ds game.

bought the DSi XL, I know the 3DS is coming out but with Nintendo handhelds its better to wait for the redesign

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm covered for overdraft protection. Even if I have -$199.98 from my balance.[/QUOTE]

That is very sad...:cry:

[quote name='Ionotropic']They still have the blue DSi XL for $169.99 with a $30 credit, unless you were interested in the specific red one with the mario kart ds game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, but I kind of had my eyes on the special edition one.

bread's done
Back