Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell......Weeds both seasons 12 bones and 3 chucks for Earl Season 1 and same for Sealab Season 1.

Starship Troopers Blu-ray - $10
Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Figure set - $15
Mcfarlane Toys Bloody Freddy Krueger - $3

Just to make sure, the FMA set includes all or just one of the figures?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of Japanese Capcom promo magazine, nice pics inside of Resident Evil games, Onimusha, Monster Hunter, Mega Man, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry etc.
comes with 2 sealed DVDs - 1 dollar

Wizard Press Collectors Series Vol. 1 The Dark Book (Villain tribute book) - 1 dollar

PS2 Castle Shikigami 2 complete $2
PS2 Silpheed complete $2
PS2 Frequency complete $2
PS2 The Bouncer complete $2
PS2 Twisted Metal Head-On complete $2
PS2 Guilty Gear Accent Core(slight water damage to art insert) complete $1
PS2 Guilty Gear Isuka JP (only game where you can play as Leopaldon!) complete $2

Lethal Weapon Director's Cut -$1
Star Wars Episode 3 2 disc Special Edition - $1
Robocop - $1
Loose DVDs lot
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, Futurama vol 1 disc 2, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Futurama vol ? disc 4, Waynes World 1 and 2 double feature - $1

Bump for that one guy that bumped my thread, whose sale I'm incidentally bidding in and whose item I'm about to increase the bid on.

PS3 Memory Card adaptor new in box - $3.50

back up.....don't let the mega lowball distract you from bidding on this stuff.....just don't bid on the stuff I bid on :cool:

N64 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire cart only - $1.50
Nintendo DS Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword complete - $1.50
Nintendo DS Bangaioh complete - $1.50

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, but I have to call you out for (knowingly???) selling bootlegs. Not everybody knows Ever Anime is a Hong Kong (or was it Taiwanese?) bootleg distributor. I'm pretty sure bootlegged stuff isn't allowed to be sold on CAG. It's nothing against you, I just don't want to see somebody get ripped off.

PS1 disc only lot- Soviet Strike, Dead or Alive (comes with back insert) Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Covert Ops Nuclear Dawn, Evil Dead Hail to the King disc 1, Spiderman, Colony Wars 2 discs $3

[quote name='xgrimx']N64 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire cart only $2.50
SNES Super Empire Strikes Back cart only $4[/QUOTE]

Bump for ya Handsome, and LOVE Electric Eel Shock xgrimx

[quote name='Fayt13']I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, but I have to call you out for (knowingly???) selling bootlegs. Not everybody knows Ever Anime is a Hong Kong (or was it Taiwanese?) bootleg distributor. I'm pretty sure bootlegged stuff isn't allowed to be sold on CAG. It's nothing against you, I just don't want to see somebody get ripped off.[/QUOTE]

That's why I blatantly came out and anounced the company they were made by. I was silly to assume everyone know what company Ever Anime was, sorry guys! The have the same audio quality and artwork as the real releases and you could get most of them off me for a dollar right now. I'm not making them in my basement right now....or am I? :lol:

If god hates you or Molotov would like to retract their bids I will take them right off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, we're at about 2 days and 9 hours until this baby's over. If you have ANY questions about the items please feel free to ask. If you need additional pictures of the items please feel free to ask. I remind you all of this because I want you TO START BIDDING FOR REAL NOW!

Pretty sure you're going to get most of your bids in the last 2-4 hours. Haha. I know that's when I'm bidding. :cold:

[quote name='mis0']Pretty sure you're going to get most of your bids in the last 2-4 hours. Haha. I know that's when I'm bidding. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Unless there's a Friends marathon :lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']bidding goes crazy in the lat 15 minutes[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it gets hectic mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back