Hannah Montana PSP Bundle $139.00 at Walmart

Rodster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to the Port Charlotte, FL Walmart and they had (4) Hannah Montana Lilac PSP bundles listed for $139.00

It doesn't like a YMMV as the price tag in the glass case said $139.00 for the bundle.

[quote name='FiretrUCK']I love non-black handhelds, so I might go get this with the $50 GC I have.[/QUOTE]

Gotta admit the Lilac doesn't look too bad. It has the same finish as the AC pearl white PSP. Speaking of which i'm tempted to return it in hopes it may suffer the fate as the Rock Band and Hannah Montana bundles and get a $60 price drop. :bouncy:

The white AC PSP is really nice too. The good thing about Wal-Mart is that if another bundle drops in price, you have 90 days to return it.

If I wasn't going taking a trip, I jump on this in a heartbeat.

I Bought a DS back in 2007. It was pink, but it was $99 new. Martin Luther King Jr. taught me not to judge by color of their ....console, but by the content of their......library.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Pretty color. Would totally jump on this if I felt like I needed a second PSP.[/QUOTE]

Didn't stop me from buying one and I already have 3 Phats and now 2 PSP 3000's :)

[quote name='smiggity']The black one is same price for those not interested in Purple. Just got one myself.[/QUOTE]
The plain one is $30 more

crap if I only had a job Ive been applying for 2 yrs and still no hired I want a lilac psp

[quote name='Pato7']The plain one is $30 more[/QUOTE]

and it doesn't have a game, movie and memory stick like the purple one (not that game and movie are likely that interesting to most CAGs but they can sold off for 20-ish on ebay)

The plain one rang up @ 139 for me. So same price, but like above poster, no memory stick. The trouble of getting rid of game/movie isnt worth my time and the purple was too light for me. Just thought it was worth mentioning for others

It'll go well with the color of my room.
JK but yes my room is purple.
Hmm... This is cheaper than buying the PSP 3000 by it's self is $170, and the what I want from a PSP is just to have one. And I like Purple, so I might order this when I get some money(or get my mom to get it for me for X-mas)

hm. considering all of the CAGers who are commenting on the not so bad color(in some pics it looks way too light for me and I kind of don't want it since a lot of the reviews are "great gift for my daughter!" ...lol)I would've picked this up had I not just won an "immaculate" psp 1000 /w a 2gb memory card, killzone liberation and gangs of london(and some other goodies) for 117 shipped

[quote name='DesertLeo']does anyone know if it actually has "Hanna Montana" printed on it anywhere? I would freaking love a purple psp.[/QUOTE]

Even if it doesn't, you'll still know. No one else will know the truth, but you will. And it'll just eat away at you, man. You'll scrub and scrub and scrub, but the filth just won't come off.

Picked up one of these yesterday. For the record, I'm a thirty something male.

Yes, it looks rather pink, but it isn't a very bright shade. My particular PSP will probably spend most of its time in a protective sleeve, so why does it matter?

Plus the price couldn't be better, if you take into account the memory card. Just buy one, throw a Decal Girl decal on it, and enjoy!

The Wife really likes the colour, so that's a bonus point for me right there.

I gave the stickers to a kid who really likes Hannah Montana. Second bonus point right there.

...and, honestly, though the Cyrus kid doesn't do anything for me, I don't understand the hate? She amuses kids around her age. I'm sure a lot of people have music they loved when they were 'tweens' that they wouldn't be caught dead listening to now?

[quote name='Gourd']
...and, honestly, though the Cyrus kid doesn't do anything for me, I don't understand the hate? She amuses kids around her age. I'm sure a lot of people have music they loved when they were 'tweens' that they wouldn't be caught dead listening to now?[/QUOTE]

I agree. Ace of Base anyone? :applause:

I actually picked one of these up but I havent opened it yet in case a better deal comes along around Christmas time.

[quote name='Dahk']I agree. Ace of Base anyone? :applause:

I actually picked one of these up but I havent opened it yet in case a better deal comes along around Christmas time.[/QUOTE]

I now many musicians, pro athletes, movie stars are terrible role models, but Miley has turned into an awful one. I don't think I ever want to see someone that is what 16 or 17 dancing on a stripper pole or dancing for money

http://digg.com/d31CBlk

Man, if this didn't have Hannah Montana all over it I might have been interested :( Oh well. One of these days I do need to buy a PSP though.

I too have bought one as a thirty-something male. The color is not what I would have chosen either, but I got it for $111 ($139-20% BCB) which I couldn't pass up. And wife enjoys the game that comes with it. If the color doesn't bother you and your sales tax is more than a few percent you might be able to get it a bit cheaper at NewEgg today, who are selling it for $144 with free shipping.

You can also change the case to a different color for about $20.00. I looked into it before i got mine but the color is growing on me, esp when I used media-to-go and the purple PSP popped up indicating that i have a Hannah Montana edition. can't beat this deal if you don't like the color, considering all it comes with VS the core edition.

I dont have $139 to burn-- rather use on a bit cheaper gifts, etc. If I did, I would get one for a younger cousin.

[quote name='Armads']Pretty sure maybe 1% of the people who come on here will be interested in this.[/QUOTE]
I'm part of the 1% then... I *wish* I could justify buying a new PSP so that I could get this one, it is the PERFECT color. Unfortunately, I've overextended myself with all the other deals this holiday season.

I would sell the HM crap that it comes with, but purple is my favorite color. Amethyst is my birthstone, and I wear $800 diamond-crusted giant amethyst earrings to prove it. i also wear a lavender backpack and violet Crocs every day. I used to paint my nails, too, before I got a job that doesn't allow it. And yes, I am a straight male, 31 yrs old, and I'm secure in my manhood. I'm metro and I don't give a crap what anyone says about it. ;-)

[quote name='zxghost']i dont care what you guys say but, that purple-ish color is so awesome...ugh i feel so ashamed[/quote]

lol

If I could get rid of the Hannah Montana stuff then yes I would buy it. If my little sister found out I bought this PSP though, I would never hear the end of it.

[quote name='thehoweller']And yet K-Mart still has this on their shelves for $199.99...And they wonder why Wal-Mart is killing them.[/QUOTE]

You think that's bad, I was in Kmart the other day and they still have a couple 80gb PS3s for $299... right next to the equally priced 120gb slim PS3:roll:

I would actually like to have a lilac psp, besides there only being white and Piano black psp's. Lilac is the most interesting of them all, imo.

I got mine a few days ago, I don't regret it! I just wish the Hannah Montana game had come in the full retail box for easier sell/trade-in.

If I get the rockband psp bundle thats if I am willing to trade a cag it for the hannah montana psp bundle

[quote name='Dahk']I agree. Ace of Base anyone? :applause:
[/QUOTE]

The Sign (song) was way overplayed and one of their crappier songs. If you go back and revisit The Sign (album) and listen to it now I think you will find that it is not a complete embarrassment to have the CD. :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back