Happy B-Day Trakan...

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
Rock out with your cock out....or if you prefer...hang out with your wang out.

Go get some more ink as soon as the tat parlors open. I suggest "J Mac Deezy Kicks Ass" in Wingdings font on your forearm but that's just my personal opinon.

[quote name='Trakan']Lol, thanks guys. And I am so bumping that birthday topic.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I did the same; don't forget to edit the OP.

Also, you should thank everyone for coming out.

It's not everyday that the Catball champ makes it out to talk to the fans.

I, personally, would like to thank Arikado for coming out today. It's been swell.

[quote name='Arikado']I'm gonna do the usual response to a birthday thread[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you would.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's not everyday that the Catball champ makes it out to talk to the fans.

I, personally, would like to thank Arikado for coming out today. It's been swell.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Happy birthday, Trakan.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, you would.[/QUOTE]

You know what? Fine. I retract previous "Happy Birthday" statement.

fuck you, Trakan. Oh, and stick to the minors in Catball, because you ain't shit. You're always gonna be ridin' the pine.

[quote name='Arikado']You know what? Fine. I retract previous "Happy Birthday" statement.

fuck you, Trakan. Oh, and stick to the minors in Catball, because you ain't shit. You're always gonna be ridin' the pine.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you that one. You're pretty good at that game.

[quote name='zewone']What the hell is Catball?
Anyways, good job staying alive another year Trakan. Get your drink on![/QUOTE]

Gay game kado plays religiously now on his non halo time

Go bang bitches wit no rubbas tonight!

[quote name='Murcielago77']Gay game kado plays religiously now on his non halo time

Go bang bitches wit no rubbas tonight![/QUOTE]
I dunno about that, I was always told to put a sock on the pickle.

[quote name='Murcielago77']Birthdays over bitch, now go back into your corner! :lol:[/QUOTE]

This is true. We can bump it next time it's someone else's birthday.

Well, Happy "Late" Birthday.... I would have said it sooner, but I just now got access to the clan forums again....:bouncy: Hope you had a good one....

bread's done
Back