Happy Bathelor's Day?

sherry shaw

CAG Veteran
Have you heard of Bachelor’s day of China? It falls on every November 11th, and as the name indicates, this relatively new holiday is one exclusively for people who are still living the single life.

So play video games is always a good choice. You also stay at home, BUT NOT ALONE. You can call your single friends to come to play together.

What you gonna do tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to be Chinese and single to rub one out today? Because I am neither of those things but I already had it planned on my schedule and I was really looking forward to it.

Bathelor.. That's awesome. I'm adding it to urban dictionary.

Bathelor - A single man taking a bath.

Edit: Guess not. I don't wanna log in. Someone do it.

I'm going to Pinball Thursday with some people at a Bowling alley.

1) When you're a Bachelor, every day is Bachelor's day, but you don't appreciate it until after you get married. Just like youth is wasted on the young.

2) Bathelor haunts me in my dreams.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Do you have to be Chinese and single to rub one out today? Because I am neither of those things but I already had it planned on my schedule and I was really looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

I never plan it. I always like it to be spontaneous. The thrill of taking myself out to dinner and not knowing if I'm going to give me some keeps me coming back for more.

bread's done
Back