Happy Birthday CheapyD

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
Why is it that people always tell you what they were "gonna" get you for your birthday and it's always way way fuckin better then what they actually got you.

"Oh man, I was gonna get you a sweet ass region free DVD player and a hooker, that's what I was gonna get you, but instead, I got you this key chain and a stuffed penguin. Because you know, you got keys and you like penguins, don't you? Well hey, I'd love to chat but I gotta go bang this hooker and watch some Hong Kong bootleg vids."

So happy birthday and good luck, we're all counting on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got you big ass chains. Sadly, after you put them on I will have to kill you and take them to an illuminated place on the sidewalk.

Happy B-Day Cheapy! Do Japanese people celebrate with cake or is there another tradition that they do?

[quote name='Xevious']Happy B-Day Cheapy! Do Japanese people celebrate with cake or is there another tradition that they do?[/QUOTE]

well from my experience eating at sushi house on birthdays, they start banging a gong and bring you out a plate of fruit. Its a scene man

It's past midnight in Tokyo right now. He's probably gettin' some. Or Mrs. Cheapy is sleeping and he's gettin' himself some Big Ass Chains. (Belated) Happy Birthday.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well from my experience eating, they start banging and bring you a fruit. Its a scene man[/QUOTE]
Those crazy Japanese!

Yo happy b-day cheapy! I'd sing the song but I don't want that douchy, disgusting ugly whore Mick Jagger to sue me. X-(

Awww fuck it. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to cheapy" and have a good one too. Sorry I can't remember the full thing.
As for you Jimmie we're taking you to a strip club on your birthday, then we're getting you drunk till you pass out and laying you in bed with a Katoo. Snicker.

happy%20birthday%20peanuts%20gang.jpg
:cool:

[quote name='CheapyD']Thanks guys.
I'm actually in Vancouver now, so it's still my birthday.[/QUOTE]

Good choice of country!

[quote name='LarryGe']It happens to be my birthday too... but CheapyD's is just so much more important.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/QUOTE]

Yes BOW to him! ;-P

I didn't know you were a Cannuck cheapy. Chuckle.

[quote name='Sarang01']Holy shit it's Strell's birthday too! This deserves a penis joke in honor of Strell but I can't think of one. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Penis cakes all around!

We can even do it buffet style. Yes.

[quote name='Strell']I BELIEVE IN YOU

Penis cakes all around![/quote]

My mom sent you something nice. ;)

Happy Birthday CheapyD and Strell!

Happy Birthday, sir. I hope you are doing well and you have enjoyed your special day. And thank you very much for this wonderful community. :)

bread's done
Back