Happy Birthday Nintendo DS !!

[quote name='Ebraum']May your next year be even better.[/QUOTE]

Now....If Nintendo could bring the pure enjoyment and wonder that the DS is to the Revolution I'd be a happy camper. Happy Birthday Mr. Dual Screen!

Someone should so make a DS shaped cake. That would be cool yet creepy.
But anyways, thanks to the DS for making my classes more bareable. Teachers assume it's a PDA... brilliant Nintendo, brilliant.

[quote name='Odenat']Seven days till my Mario Kart Red DS bundle comes in. Finally get to see what all the fuss is about with the DS.[/QUOTE]
Word.

[quote name='dafunkk12']This year has been a blast. I'm sure the momentum can only pick up![/QUOTE]

The upcoming Mario 2d game really is going to be HOT! :hot:

[quote name='demomanTNA']The upcoming Mario 2d game really is going to be HOT! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Amen. To think how much polish and effort went into Mario Kart... I can't imagine what they're doing for their flagship title genre that hasn't been touched in a new, significant way since Mario World (which excludes Yoshi's Island for obvious reasons).

I can't wait. Anyone think it'll come before the Revolution launches? After?

daroga

Just think, a few more weeks until Animal Crossing... if you found the GCN Version addicting, imagine how it is going to be when you take it everywhere with you, and you actually can find people to visit your town... :D

Happy birthday Nintendo DS!

Over the past few months I've been playing more games on my DS then my PC, Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2 combined.

Has it already been a year? Damn... time is moving too fast any more. It seems like just a short time ago that I picked up my DS a few minutes after midnight on the Sunday launch. I remember picking up SM64DS and FTM... 14 more games later and I'm still having a blast.

for once, I actually agree with the traditional polish birthday song (which my family sings at every birtday party):
---SING ALONG IF YOU KNOW THE WORDS!---
Sto Lat

Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.
Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.
Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech zyje, zyje nam.
Niech zyje nam!

Sto Lat (English version)

Good luck, good cheer, may you live a hundred years.
One hundred years!

100 years of DS? Sounds good, maybe ill finally pick one up and stop feeloading off my friends

The one year anniversary snuck up on me too. One giant w00t for making me forget about all the other games I wanted to play.

Many safe returns. It took you about 6 months to learn to crawl, and another few to learn to run...I can't wait to see what you learn to do in the next 6 months, little DS.

bread's done
Back