Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
Well, it's the 5th of May, so that means Mexicans all over the world celebrate something worth celebrating and get drunk and goof off!

As a white guy who will take everything I like from other people's cultures and disregard the rest, I think we should all celebrate as our friends across the border!

So grab one of these
corona.jpg

And some of these

hint-of-lime.jpg
:drool:

A couple of these

taco.jpg

Watch out for her

Corona%20ain't%20so%20hot.jpg

Find a spot like this

hammock.jpg

And hang out! It's as simple as that. Have some fun today CAGs, and HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

SchmartBOARD_Cinco_De_Mayo.jpg

While you're partying, pull out of one these since it's also National Tuba Day

tuba-music.jpg

And be sure to wish mtxbass1 a Happy Bday!

I wonder if my gf's family is going to barbeque tonight in celebration.

That means I could go to a party with no less than 300 people. Not including second or third cousins.

I've seen so many people leave my place with cases and cases of corona and packages of limes. Half this town is getting drunk off their asses.

damn didnt know coronas were that popular.. i figured it was just popular in hispanic infested cities (miami)

Anyways im getting sick of beer so im doing straight liquor tonight

[quote name='mtxbass1']My Birthday and Cinco de Mayo on the same day?! Sounds like a great excuse to get drunk tonite.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='punkrawk'] Today is also national tuba day.[/Quote]

OP updated!

So where was everyone when Israel celebrated its independence day on May 2nd with lots of booze, mace, and incredible violence?

If you celebrate one, you need to celebrate them all. I though this forum was "in". ;)

I'm getting toe up here later tonight-- still at work for the next hour or so. Probably gonna rock 40 ounces as opposed to longnecks, ghetto fabolous.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']I'm getting toe up here later tonight-- still at work for the next hour or so. Probably gonna rock 40 ounces as opposed to longnecks, ghetto fabolous.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s I actually bought a couple 40s before, because my underage friends wanted them (I know, I'm evil... but they were already alcoholics so there was nothing I could do ;)). It was the most ghetto thing I have personally done. Luckily I didn't drink them, and I will never understand the desire.

[quote name='botticus']:whistle2:s I actually bought a couple 40s before, because my underage friends wanted them (I know, I'm evil... but they were already alcoholics so there was nothing I could do ;)). It was the most ghetto thing I have personally done. Luckily I didn't drink them, and I will never understand the desire.[/QUOTE]

I bought 40s back when it was cool because the rappers were talking about them. Olde English 800 is some of the nastiest shit that has ever touched my lips. That goes for any malt liquor.

[quote name='Strell']Mtx is probably sitting there thinking "I don't have a picture in the OP specific to meeeeeeeeee! :( "[/quote]

lol

[quote name='munch']I bought 40s back when it was cool because the rappers were talking about them. Olde English 800 is some of the nastiest shit that has ever touched my lips. That goes for any malt liquor.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much :). 40s are good whenever you are short on cash (Payday is next week :() and are going to be near some sort of refridgeration device. Always keep a 40 in a freezer for 30 minutes before drinking, or else it'll warm too fast.

That being said, OE isn't all that bad real cold, much better than other malts I've had.

Rocking out tonight with Watershed. I'll have a corona for the holiday, then I'll move on to something that tastes good.

[quote name='Quillion']Rocking out tonight with Watershed. I'll have a corona for the holiday, then I'll move on to something that tastes good.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I'm drinking Corona's tonight, and this will be the only night. Corona is the most overrated beer on the planet. If you need to add something to make it taste good, then you know you did something wrong in the beginning.

Gonna head to On the Border here in a few hours and will proceed to get tremendously wasted and embarrass my wife in public.

Hopefully, they have some badass beer specials.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']Pretty much :). 40s are good whenever you are short on cash (Payday is next week :() and are going to be near some sort of refridgeration device. Always keep a 40 in a freezer for 30 minutes before drinking, or else it'll warm too fast.

That being said, OE isn't all that bad real cold, much better than other malts I've had.[/quote]
If your 40 is getting warm then you should just stick to cans.

[quote name='munch']
SchmartBOARD_Cinco_De_Mayo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Einstein was Hispanic.

[quote name='DT778']If your 40 is getting warm then you should just stick to cans.[/QUOTE]

Truth. Drink the Triangle fast enough so the rest of you wont care if you get swill.

[quote name='Brak']I didn't know Einstein was Hispanic.[/QUOTE]

It's amazing what you learn in Cinco de Mayo threads, isn't it? :)

[quote name='munch']It's amazing what you learn in Cinco de Mayo threads, isn't it? :)[/QUOTE]

That's true. I actually learned that today was Cinco de Mayo, thanks to this thread. :B

bread's done
Back