Happy Halloween! Your Top 3 Scariest Games

1.resident evil 2
2. silent hill
3. parasite eve & super mario bros tie.( the storyline and the ideas they had going in it were what made parasite eve scary not so much the game itself)
and as far as mario goes miss timing jumps always scared me to get so far only to make a mistake in a jump very scary stuff lol..

1. Fatal Frame (just...creepy)
2. Condemned
3. those are the only two that have been scary to me.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']If you count how many times I've shat my pants and pissed them, Silent Hill 2 wins by 7[/QUOTE]

You must be the biggest wuss ever then. That game was NOT scary.
(Unless handicapped people trying to vomit on you is "TERRIFYING")

1. Fatal Frame 1/2/3
2. Resident Evil Remake (Crimson heads!!)
3. Eternal Darkness (some of the insanity scenes STILL creep me out)

E.T. - the opening screen and music used to scare the crap out of me as a kid.
Resident evil 2 - something crashed through the window once... was it dogs or something? just remember it making me screech like a lil girl

Fatal Frame is just real creepy

thats all I can think of really...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']1. Call of Cthulhu
2. Clock Tower (Scissor Man rules)
3. Can't really think of a third now...the Suffering?[/quote]

Finally! Some Cthulhu love!

1. Silent Hill 2
2. Call of Cthulhu
3. eh, it just becomes a huge tie with games like REmake and Eternal Darkness to mention a few.

I love scare games, but its been a long time since I got some good chills. And I can't think of any recent ones that were scary, but being a kid these two scared me many times.

1. Alone in the Dark
2. Friday the 13th
3.??

SH1, was ok as far as scares, res evil 2?.... I beat that game in one sitting and killed the last boss with a knife. I don't find any of the res evil games scary, but only played the old psx/dc ones and 4 on gc.

I really want to try, Fatal Frame, Clock Tower, System Shock, The Suffering. It's also nice that on some of these older games the graphics are so bad, I wonder how it was shocking in the first place,,, res evil 1 psx... the acting is scary

the suffering is definelty worth playing. i tried it on a whim a while back and the game blew me away. its a bit slow after such a cool exciting start but over time the story gets deeper, the world and what you experience gets creepier and its a great game to own since now you can get it on the cheap. im hoping to get it and its sequel to own down the road when the next round of sales come up. same thing for psi ops too( wanting to own it not that its scary).

suffering was one of the few games that gave me that old school re feel where youre doing your best not to waste ammo or use your best weapons unless you really need to which is a rareity in most games nowdays. the only onther game that had me doing that was re 4 but once you play through it once the games a pushover.

crap i cant believe i forgot about shadowman that was an intense game too in visuals and in sound a music. hell im going to revise my top 3 list.........

1. RE 2
2. Shadowman & Silent Hill
3. The Suffering & Parasite Eve

bread's done
Back