Happy HaloDays!!!!

wiiheat

CAGiversary!
$60 for Halo 3 and a free tree topper?

I'm In!

Gotta love that Amazon DoTD!
Mirror
l_4ff2b2cbab388d67af859e140ff5928c.jpg

I don't even HAVE a tree yet. My family used to do the whole trudging through the tree-farms and cutting out own Blue-Spruce. Should probably just suck up and buy a fake hunk of plastic fuzz.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I don't even HAVE a tree yet. My family used to do the whole trudging through the tree-farms and cutting out own Blue-Spruce. Should probably just suck up and buy a fake hunk of plastic fuzz.[/quote]

I've had the same tree since I was 3 yrs old.

[quote name='Puffa469']Master Treeif?

*groan*[/quote]
I hate you.

And what's with the ornaments? Is that a troll doll I see on the right? And a "gangsta" Santa Clause?

[quote name='Warner1281']You get your tree delivered? damn. That's one hell of a package. What site do you use? I might be interested in this.[/quote]

Dunno if you are being silly or not, but he was talking about the Helmet, not the tree.

[quote name='moojuice']That tree is grown in soil made of awsome and watered with win.[/quote]
No it's being watered by Game Fuel lol.

Awesome dude, props way up. I showed this to my mom and she's like you're not doing that with our tree. Ohhh my dreams have been crushed.:cry: Kicks the star's/angel's ass anyday.

That's a "topper" my wife surely would not allow. Even though my helmet is just collecting dust on top of the PC desk. Oh well....

bread's done
Back