Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAG Community,

Battlefield 3: $34.95
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $34.99 - Price will change shortly
Nuclear Dawn: $3.99

Updated with links :)

Before I start getting the "In for 1" or "Cool story bro" responses to this thread, here's the deal:

Link to Deals Page

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
: $9.99
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition: $10.99
Civilization IV: Complete: $8.99
Borderlands Game of the Year: $5.99
Mafia II: $5.99

The 2K Mega Pack: $34.99 containing:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Icons
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
CivCity Rome
Mafia II
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Strategy Pack: $14.99 contains:

Stronghold Collection

The 2K Shooter Pack: $16.99

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem DLC
Duke Nukem Dr DLC

Now that we've got that out of the way I can post my holiday message!

I'll post this into the Amazon PCDD Uber Mega Super Thread as well but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy, relaxing, gaming filled holiday season.

I've been posting here since August and the response/participation/feedback has been phenomenal. We've taken our deals from that first "HUGE Strategy first bundle" to more exciting deals like Dungeon Siege III for $5, and Shogun 2 for $7.50. Although we can't always accommodate everything this community looks for (you guys are demanding ;) ), I hope you all feel that your input is hear, absorbed, and acted upon.

I think the coolest thing we've done since August is have a great time. Thanks for being such an awesome community. In 2012 we'll be bringing you even better deals, and different, hopefully innovative, ways to feel rewarded for taking advantage of them.

So thanks again for being such an awesome community and providing honest, helpful, and oftentimes friendly, feedback.

Here's to a great holiday, and looking forward to an absolutely stellar 2012!

Cheers,
T-Money

Last edited by a moderator:
cool story bro...

Sorry had to :p

That price on civ5 GOTY is freakin mindblowing. GET GET GET if you dont own it already!

I hope you have a great and wonderful x-mas/new years T-Money!

That's a great price on the Civ pack. Definitely gonna pick that up.

Quick question, do these play through Steam? Or does Amazon have its own client, or how exactly does the download aspect work? Thanks!

yeah, im still pretty pissed I paid $14.99 for DD only a month later for it to drop 75% on steam...if I waited a month for the same price I could have gotten the 4 pack. oh well, I CAG in other places to make up for it.

[quote name='tlwizard']That's a great price on the Civ pack. Definitely gonna pick that up.

Quick question, do these play through Steam? Or does Amazon have its own client, or how exactly does the download aspect work? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Civ V definitely does. MysterD might know about Civ IV. I'll run down the answer on my end.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks alot Man! I don't post much on here, but I pay attention to the amazon PCDD thread more than any other threads because of the deals you post. You have filled my backlog more and more by the day:lol: And I appreciate you for it, have a Merry Christmas and can't wait for the deals coming in the future!:applause:

That Shooter Pack is a great deal for anyone that doesn't own one of those games (might not be many of those though...). That's a lot of quality gaming for $16.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Tomorrow, 12/24, we'll have these deals:

Dungeon Defenders - $1.99
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition: $10.99
Civilization IV: Complete: $8.99
Borderlands Game of the Year: $5.99
Mafia II: $5.99
Tropico 4: $4.99

The 2K Mega Pack: $34.99 containing:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Icons
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
CivCity Rome
Mafia II
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Strategy Pack: $14.99 contains:

Stronghold Collection

The 2K Shooter Pack: $16.99

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem DLC
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
[/QUOTE]

Let's see if we can get Amazon to PM these deals since I have credit over there.

[quote name='DerClaw']Let's see if we can get Amazon to PM these deals since I have credit over there.[/QUOTE]

I think you're confused...I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon Game Downloads. Those will be our prices tomorrow.

They should be live between midnight and 1:00AM.

Cheers,
T-Money

Excellent! I picked up the 4 pack of Dungeon Defenders on steam earlier on sale and it looks like I might be getting another 6 copies for all my friends!

Also, I'm pretty sure DerClaw was being sarcastic. Almost every deal thread has people trying to price match with amazon. ;) Good one Claw.

Awesome, been loving the prices on Amazon PCDD, many times they have beat steam, will def pick up some tomarrow and throughout next year if the prices stays the way its been

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon Game Downloads[/QUOTE]

Oh! Then you can definitely let Amazon know about these deals, then ;)

(or read ev1lg00dguy's post)

[quote name='ev1lg00dguy']Excellent! I picked up the 4 pack of Dungeon Defenders on steam earlier on sale and it looks like I might be getting another 6 copies for all my friends!

Also, I'm pretty sure DerClaw was being sarcastic. Almost every deal thread has people trying to price match with amazon. ;) Good one Claw.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DerClaw']Oh! Then you can definitely let Amazon know about these deals, then ;)

(or read ev1lg00dguy's post)[/QUOTE]

Har har, I got it! Mental note: Hide on April Fool's Day.

Cheers,
T-Money

These are pretty great deals, but I question the value of the Mega pack a bit. I get that it has two more games, but the big stuff is in the civilization and the shooter packs and it's cheaper to buy them that way. Not complaining as I am getting that civ pack, just raised an eyebrow to that

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Tony. I'll definitely be picking up at least a couple of those games tomorrow. Thanks to you / Amazon for all of the great deals lately, they do a lot to build up customer loyalty.

Great deals as usual T-Money. You guys are spoiling us. Happy Holidays to you as well and hopefully you and your family can have a laugh or two at the origin of your handle, I know mine has.

[quote name='analog']happy holidays to you and yours, tony. I'll definitely be picking up at least a couple of those games tomorrow. Thanks to you / amazon for all of the great deals lately, they do a lot to build up customer loyalty.[/quote]

qfe, this, etc. Thanks T$

WOW. INCREDIBLE deals. I'm tempted to pick up the Civ V GOTY at the very least just to skirt the hassle of buying the DLC one at a time, as I have been, whenever it happens to go on sale. That 2K pack is just awesome, too. Really great stuff.

Hey thanks for the positive response guys, I'll be on and posting direct links to everything ~Midnight:30 - 1:00AM PST.

@Provis, my brother just had my niece call me and tell me she can't wait to see "Uncle T-Money" for Christmas lol

Happy Holidays again everyone, you rock.

Cheers,
T-Money

Sweet! Tropico 4 for $5. I cannot pass that one up.

Does anyone know if Borderlands GOTY registers on Steam? I would like to gift it to a Steam friend for Christmas that has never played the game. If it registers on steam, consider 1 copy sold. ;)

As for some of these other games that I own and are included in this sale:
Dungeon Defenders is a must buy at $2
Civilizations 5 is a must buy too if you like strategy games. Goodness, I have put tons of hours into Civ5.

That 2k mega pack is an awesome deal if you don't own any of those games. Sadly, I own every game in that pack other than Duke Nukem and I'm not really interested in Duke Nukem. But Bioshock 1 and 2 are both awesome. The first Stronghold is awesome as well. Civ 5 and Borderlands are two of my favorite games. So, yeah... I highly suggest that pack to anyone that doesn't own the games in it.

[quote name='avwjase']Sweet! Tropico 4 for $5. I cannot pass that one up.

Does anyone know if Borderlands GOTY registers on Steam? I would like to gift it to a Steam friend for Christmas that has never played the game. If it registers on steam, consider 1 copy sold. ;)

As for some of these other games that I own and are included in this sale:
Dungeon Defenders is a must buy at $2
Civilizations 5 is a must buy too if you like strategy games. Goodness, I have put tons of hours into Civ5.

That 2k mega pack is an awesome deal if you don't own any of those games. Sadly, I own every game in that pack other than Duke Nukem and I'm not really interested in Duke Nukem. But Bioshock 1 and 2 are both awesome. The first Stronghold is awesome as well. Civ 5 and Borderlands are two of my favorite games. So, yeah... I highly suggest that pack to anyone that doesn't own the games in it.[/QUOTE]

Tropico does not activate on Steam

Borderlands does, Civ V does, Dungeon Defenders does.

Cheers,
T-Money

Damn!

Amazon just keeps on bringing the gaming goodness.

Many thanks for the great deals over the past few months and the many more that are sure to keep on coming!

Thank you Tony! I'll be picking up Civ V tomorrow, and I got my friend into Tropico 4. He'll be getting that for sure. We both love the in game music. My brother also told his friend about the Dungeon and Defenders deal. On behalf of all my friends THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='InfenroIII']Dungeon Defenders Looks good , but is it giftable? I'm confused on the note at the amazon page.[/QUOTE]

I believe you get a different key code for every order. You can just send them the code, and your friend can claim it on Steam. I did that yesterday with Renegade Ops. Maybe next year Amazon will implement a gifting system.

[quote name='ceve2001']I believe you get a different key code for every order. You can just send them the code, and your friend can claim it on Steam. I did that yesterday with Renegade Ops. Maybe next year Amazon will implement a gifting system.[/QUOTE]

Thansk for clarifying that, had the same question. Was going to try it out on one copy before I picked up the stack for friends.

I got all of the games I am interested in already but would like to see Duke Nukem DLCs on sale separately

What about Mafia 2 DLCs ? they are not available on Amazon. Are they included in the game or something ?

"Cool story, bro..."

But seriously, T-Money, thanks for being an awesome contact/rep for Amazon. I think good relationships between customers/businesses are downplayed these days. You've definitely been an asset to this community (and obviously Amazon).

Hopefully you find some time to kick-back and relax with the family (and a good video game or two!). Merry Christmas!

I just read the op again, when did Dungeon Siege III go on sale for $5? I check the Amazon download thread regularly and I didn't see it posted on there (I guess I missed it). I've been meaning to buy DSIII for awhile and $5 is steal

[quote name='tlwizard']That's a great price on the Civ pack. Definitely gonna pick that up.

Quick question, do these play through Steam? Or does Amazon have its own client, or how exactly does the download aspect work? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Civ 5 is the FIRST of the Civ series to actually REQUIRE Steam.

None of the Civ games before Civ 5 are listed on the Steam key list.
So, I doubt that any of the Civ 1-4 games will activate on Steam.

There are a few rare instances, where a game not on the Steam Key list registers up on Steam, such as Borderlands: GOTY - Amazon Download version WILL register up on Steam.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Tropico does not activate on Steam

Borderlands does, Civ V does, Dungeon Defenders does.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Borderlands and Dungeons Defenders will activate on Steam ? They don't show up on the keys list. I will be picking up Civ 5 regardless but if these will activate I will pick them up through AMZ as well instead of Steam itself.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Borderlands and Dungeons Defenders will activate on Steam ? They don't show up on the keys list. I will be picking up Civ 5 regardless but if these will activate I will pick them up through AMZ as well instead of Steam itself.[/QUOTE]

dungeon defenders for sure does, i bought it off of amazon last month.

bread's done
Back