Happy Holiday's Sale-Wii u,Ps3 and xbox 360 games

xphoenix23

Banned
i ve been lurking here for a while now its time to sell.Getting rid of everything i have.
i only accept paypal only so we are both covered.
please do not ask me to ship first first this is not a trade its a sale.

LAST DAY SALE OR ITS GOING ON CRAIGSLIST.

:wii:Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set -SOLD with free overnight shipping Will also include New Super Mario Bros. U for free!
(Played twice wife doesn't really like it.)so looking to sell
Comes with everything that was in the box
This will be great for a Christmas present
$(KGrHqVHJE4FCcLEemFyBQuW7Tk0ig~~60_58.JPG

I have some ps3 games for sale all like new.
:ps3::hot:Buy 2 and get one free!
assassins creed 3-$30 shipped

Xbox 360 :360:
farcry 3-$35
Halo 4-$35
hitman Absolution -$30
nba 2k13-$39

ebay user name:
cryweezy
http://myworld.ebay.com/cryweezy

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard anything here either since buying Halo 4, Hitman and Far Cry 3 a couple days ago. I want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but it's starting to look pretty bad now.

I would recommend that anyone who bought from this guy consider filing a claim with paypal since he seems to have disappeared after collecting a large sum of money from several CAGs. He hasn't logged on in 2 days so maybe there's nothing to worry about - but that should get his attention either way.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I had a feeling he was a scammer, yet I "bought" Black Ops 2 from him... oh well lesson learned, only trade with established CAGs[/QUOTE]

But, then how would one become an established trader, if everyone only deals with established traders?

[quote name='Kovorkian']But, then how would one become an established trader, if everyone only deals with established traders?[/QUOTE]

New users should trade with established users and ship first gradually gain feedback and become established themselves.

[quote name='Kovorkian']But, then how would one become an established trader, if everyone only deals with established traders?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='panasonic']New users should trade with established users and ship first gradually gain feedback and become established themselves.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I assume that's how everybody got started. Hope the ones who got scammed will get your claim sorted out soon.

I wish that I would have discovered the picture sooner before more CAGs got scammed. If on the off chance he is not scamming people, I will apologize infinitely.

Damn I fucking knew it.

I mean I didn't know for sure but had a gut feeling he was scamming and I had hoped that he didn't get any CAGs.

To answer another CAG's question:

You can become an established trader by sending your stuff out first to already established traders that

a) have been a member for quite some time (2,3,4 years)

and/or

b) have plenty of feedback from various members (not just the same members)

Even with paypal, it's really not wise to send money or things first to users without (a) or (b). Sometimes paypal is not able to issue full refunds for items that are scammed.

Another tip is to leave a post in the trader's thread saying that you already paid for (specific items). This helps other CAGs know what is going on and at least prevents them from being suckered for fake items that have already been "sold" to you.

With this guy I asked him to ship me the Wii U first before I could send payment and he said he couldn't do that because he needed money to ship. Not good enough for me so I decided not to bite.

I hope all of you guys get your money back because I've seen this kind of shady stuff before and it's usually right before holidays.

[quote name='antlp89']Damn I fucking knew it.

I mean I didn't know for sure but had a gut feeling he was scamming and I had hoped that he didn't get any CAGs.

To answer another CAG's question:

You can become an established trader by sending your stuff out first to already established traders that

a) have been a member for quite some time (2,3,4 years)

and/or

b) have plenty of feedback from various members (not just the same members)

Even with paypal, it's really not wise to send money or things first to users without (a) or (b). Sometimes paypal is not able to issue full refunds for items that are scammed.

Another tip is to leave a post in the trader's thread saying that you already paid for (specific items). This helps other CAGs know what is going on and at least prevents them from being suckered for fake items that have already been "sold" to you.

With this guy I asked him to ship me the Wii U first before I could send payment and he said he couldn't do that because he needed money to ship. Not good enough for me so I decided not to bite.

I hope all of you guys get your money back because I've seen this kind of shady stuff before and it's usually right before holidays.[/QUOTE]

I said that as an established trader had said to only he would only trade with established traders.

The second part is okay advice, as I would personally be highly unlikely to ship and item, without first receiving payment, especially when said item is worth more than $20. (they can always refuse to pay) Also these situations are why you should never gift payment as you cannot put a claim to have not received items for which you have paid.

Just my $0.02

bread's done
Back