Happy Veterans Day Part 7 OTT: Going for a full week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching Terminator on G4, you know that OJ Simpson was considered for the role of the terminator, but the producers didn't think anyone would believe he could be a killer.

I bought a thing of pumpkin flavored eggnog a while back. It tasted really good but it made me queasy each time I had some :whistle2:?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, the Samsung is worth the extra cash.

::Is Samsung biased::[/quote]
I'd also go with the Samsung.

[quote name='crystalklear64']jack in the box has :drool: milkshakes, eggnog and pumpkin pie flavored![/quote]
The pumpkin pie one is heavenly. :drool:

Temp, go rent MK vs DC so we can play too. :wave:

[quote name='Moxio']Those shakes have like 80g of sugar in them. Gross.[/QUOTE]
Well they do have sugar packets at jack in the box too if you need to add more. I use one or two.

40$ l4d @ CC is tempting. However, the site is down so I can't use the locater and the only one I know of for sure is 2 hours away, so the gas wouldn't be worth it.

I haven't even gotten LBP yet, and even I have heard of Azure Palace and seen the vids. It's stuff like that that make me want to get it. (I loved my RPG Maker on PS1 back in the day...)

So, I have been going through the shitstorm on GameFAQs, reading about people pissed off at Sony for them pulling the level down and talks of people getting rid of their LBP copies and such. Then I saw the following ad. It gave me a chuckle. (BTW: Blame Pixie for the resolution, I hate the way she resized everything.)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I haven't even gotten LBP yet, and even I have heard of Azure Palace and seen the vids. It's stuff like that that make me want to get it. (I loved my RPG Maker on PS1 back in the day...)

So, I have been going through the shitstorm on GameFAQs, reading about people pissed off at Sony for them pulling the level down and talks of people getting rid of their LBP copies and such. Then I saw the following ad. It gave me a chuckle. (BTW: Blame Pixie for the resolution, I hate the way she resized everything.)

[/QUOTE]

Haha, that is pretty funny.

I'm about to throw my copy on my tradelist now, and ebay soon after. The single player just really isn't that fun, and none of the user stuff has been just amazing.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You listen to fucking LINKIN PARK and you are dissing other people's taste :rofl:[/quote]

Says the guy who listens to Ska. Each of LP's albums have gone multi-platinum more than once, tours sell out left and right...I guess us millions of fans of Linkin Park do have bad taste, and its not the other way around.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Says the guy who listens to Ska. Each of LP's albums have gone multi-platinum more than once, tours sell out left and right...I guess us millions of fans of Linkin Park do have bad taste, and its not the other way around.[/QUOTE]

Jennifer Lopez sells a lot of CDs ..and sells out on tours.. :whistle2:s

That's my point!

And that's why I don't get into arguments with anyone about music...it just doesn't make sense, everyone has different music tastes.

I know most of you here like Radiohead, Beatles, QOTSA...I don't, I don't enjoy any songs by those bands...except a couple from QTOSA but those are just my tastes...does it make them bad? To you guys who listen to them you would say yes...to others that are in the same boat as me it wouldn't.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey lilboo, is it true that all gay people like High School Musical and Hannah Montana?[/QUOTE]

False :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Says the guy who listens to Ska. Each of LP's albums have gone multi-platinum more than once, tours sell out left and right...I guess us millions of fans of Linkin Park do have bad taste, and its not the other way around.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's my point!

And that's why I don't get into arguments with anyone about music...it just doesn't make sense, everyone has different music tastes.

I know most of you here like Radiohead, Beatles, QOTSA...I don't, I don't enjoy any songs by those bands...except a couple from QTOSA but those are just my tastes...does it make them bad? To you guys who listen to them you would say yes...to others that are in the same boat as me it wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

You can't go from telling someone they have bad taste to saying you can't argue with someone about their musical tastes.

I too, am pumped for P4, even though I've only put 10 hours into P3. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back