Happy Wars full game now available free

^Many people are having huge problems connecting to any games since you need a good connection with ALL players in the game to start a match, not just most players.

[quote name='Inbox']why are there 10 threads for this.
been free for a month[/QUOTE]

Only for beta, it's new for the update people and it was pushed out today.

Have trouble connecting to games, but it takes about 2-3 tried till I find a room with people. I can honestly say this game is pretty good, lots of equipment/loot, fun strategy. Im rank 7 : ).

Those who are having trouble connecting to multiplayer games, will spell trouble because to advance to 2nd story/campaign level, you must be rank 6 to unlock it, which can take anywhere from 4-12 Full multiplayer matches depending if its Happy Bonus time (2x points)

Matchmaking is currently broken because of how the game is coded; everyone is required to be under a certain ping to reduce the amount of lag and make it equal for everyone. Connections cannot be normalized to less than a specific frequency, so they're working on a lag compensation feature to circumvent the problem.

I mean, it makes sense why they'd program it in such a way. You can't cast a thunder spell and hit an enemy who's half a second ahead of your player; he wouldn't be in the place you're aiming at anymore, and he'd probably be killing you. And people don't want to play on a team with someone from Brazil that takes two minutes to join and is idling in the base when the match starts. It would make the game unfair.

It'll be easier to get into a match when the next update is released and they fix the issue.

bread's done
Back