Hard Drive Case

[quote name='SOSTrooper'] CompUSA got one this week for $29.99 out the door with no rebate to mess around. It's a USB2.0/Firewire combo enclosure so you get the best of both worlds. There are better deals online, but I'm not sure if you want to mess around with online ordering.[/QUOTE]
Yea I would not mind online at all, that is where I buy like almost all my stuff lol. As for the compusa idea that looks very nice but there is not a compusa within an hour of me, but I am going to be going out of town 2wice in the next few days maybe i could stop by one on the way

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I'd make sure u get one with a fan[/QUOTE]
yea that would probably be good b/c I will probably be moving large amounts of data at a time. The one at compusa does not have a fan. Any ideas for one with a fan?

i was wondering...when you use a case like this with a hardrive, does it work like a flash drive or something? i mean can i just plug it in, transfer files, then unplug?
i need one for my laptop, but don't want it connected all the time.

[quote name='specialk']i was wondering...when you use a case like this with a hardrive, does it work like a flash drive or something? i mean can i just plug it in, transfer files, then unplug?
i need one for my laptop, but don't want it connected all the time.[/QUOTE]

Well if u run it through a usb port, than it works like any other usb device, so yes it works like a flash drive i believe

[quote name='specialk']sweet, thanks.

are these things hard to install?[/QUOTE]

u mean to put a hard drive into a case, most cases no pretty easy

bread's done
Back