Hardcore gamer games, niche titles, rare finds etc for Xbox, GC and PS2!

Pinnacle

CAGiversary!
I've got stuff like Ikaruga, ordered Disgaea, snagged Skies of Arcadia when it was rare, think of Culdcept as golden, and love little known titles like Deathrow to death.

Bascially I'm looking for good games for either three systems that is either rare, bragged about hardcore gamers even though the mainstream hates it or is little known. In other words, games only game nerds would gush about.

I know that is fairly broad but I'm building a list.lol

Try running some searches--there are plenty of threads about rare or little known games.

Firefighter F.D. 18 (I've never played it, but I hear real firefighters seem to love this game, maybe because they rarely get to fight fires in real life.)

[quote name='ofacto']Firefighter F.D. 18 (I've never played it, but I hear real firefighters seem to love this game, maybe because they rarely get to fight fires in real life.)[/quote]

was that last part sarcastic? because a good neighborhood should have at least 1 or 2 fires a night

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='ofacto']Firefighter F.D. 18 (I've never played it, but I hear real firefighters seem to love this game, maybe because they rarely get to fight fires in real life.)[/quote]

was that last part sarcastic? because a good neighborhood should have at least 1 or 2 fires a night[/quote]

was THAT last part sarcastic??? I thought the fire quota per neighborhood was more in the 3-4 range per night.

A few off the top of my head

Puyo Pop Fever (GC)
Go Go Hypergrind (GC)
Cubivore (GC)
Gotcha Force (GC)
Rez (PS2)
Klonoa 2 (PS2)
Mr. Mosquito (PS2)
Gitaroo Man (PS2)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Xbox)

bread's done