Harmony Remote

jonac13

CAGiversary!
I'd like a Harmony Remote... primarily to use with my television and Xbox 360. From what I understand, most of the remotes are compatible with the 360, regardless of the fact that there's one specifically made with the 360 in mind. I don't mind getting it refurbished or anything, but the cheapest I've seen is like... $60+ shipped. Anyone got some deals for me?

[quote name='MajorSmeg']Refurb'd 520 for $40 @ tiger direct

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4331481&CatId=358[/quote]

I wouldn't buy a 520. I got one for my secondary HT and the off button now is almost impossible to use.

If you want a very good one buy a 880 usually for $150-200. I paid $150 for mine, but I saw it on sale online for $100. Only con most buttons are not identifiable by touch unlike the Harmony One.
IMHO the 890 is way too expensive for just adding RF instead of the usual IR). I never actually used a Harmony One, so I cannot say anything about it. Review seems to be good, even though I read IR is weaker than the 880.

I've recently purchased my harmony control at circuit city for $45. The function is amazing being able to control my 360 cable and tv.

bread's done
Back